The New ARNOLD

bassmanjp said:

Arnold cannot live w/out bb, and bb wouldn't have probably lived w/out Arnold. But I hope that the future of bb will prove me wrong, about it surviving w/out any implication from Arnold.

are you fucking serious? You think that there is even the slightest chance that bodybuilding would not have survived without Arnold?? I am not trying to flame you.. but that sounds pretty insane. That is like saying that drumming might not have survived without John Bonham.

As I see it, these pics are for real and shot for a tabloid shitty paper. But, the pics are still real but shot after Arnolds heart surgery on vacation. Easy and simple. He had to take it easy for some time and did it really well, that also meant he wasn´t able to workout and gained some fat, lost his shape but kept being alive.

So look at him now and be satisfied with the fact that he´s back in shape and alive and kicking today !

He has for sure made real good progress since that pic was taken and is still, remember he´s almost 60 yrs old, impressing the hell outta me...

Arnold took body building to the next limit baby!

He's the best and my vote goes for him!
But i don't think he deserved to win the 1980 Olympia,it was Mentzers .it hurts to say that but theres alot of politics in BB.Still fuck it Arnold is KING fucking Kong to me.
:afro:

I've seen the pics before, and first impression was that they looked real in the sense that if, for whatever reason, he stopped training.. that's how his body would sit. It still LOOKS like his body. It also looks kind of like David Letterman... But like someone already said, he got back in shape so who cares. It's sad to see them pics, but the fact is we all get old, and if anyone has earnt the right to say "You know what, fuck it... Im going to hang out with my family, drink, smoke and just do something different with the latter half of my life" it's Arnie.

Smalluser said:
Arnold RULEZZZ - once a fan >>> always a fan :D.

Greetz

It's the same thing for me with Dolph Lundgren (see my post in this forum)

This is a picture of lou & arnold taken in the hulk movie press tour. Which one seems to be the youngest ?!?

I knew those pictures weren't real in the beginning,,, and is it just me or Holy Fuck is Lou F. still fucking huge???

no way thats not arnold, i watched a film the other nite with arnold in and it was realised in 2002 and his arms, chest and basically his whole frame were still huge. even tho the pic could still be a year later its bull cos he wouldnt lose that much muscle and we all know how much arnold likes to train so he wouldnt let him self get like that no matter what his age!! and the guys who posted the pics prove it. thanks guys

i know its unbelievable, but there was also a video of arnold in that shape, not saying they CANT be fake, but they may be real.-DOC

???

The bbing site I found it on said that it was from the early 80s. I believe it. Look at his face, he was in his 30's.

elijah_123 said:
Look at the shadows on the one with Arnold facing the camera. The body has light coming from his right side which darkens his left arm, yet the "shadow" of his head is cast with light from behind him. Not to mention that the shadow is SQUARE with sharply defined edges, and also looks like the end has a bit point on it. Apparently arnold;s now suare head has a beak in that shadow also.

Sorry to flame but this is rediculous.

good observation bro, good point

Back