The New ARNOLD

That's NOT Arnold!!! Look at his shadows in all those pictures, since when does his head make a perfectly defined square shadow? Like pointed out before, it's clearly a fake, just from the shadows.

That's NOT Arnold!!! Look at his shadows in all those pictures,

ok the shadows are strange but ... that ist Arnold!

You know his doughter?

5406_1049454408.jpg

5406_1049454374.jpg

5406_1049454327.jpg

180_1049480157.jpg

Last edited:
No! That's not Arnold! You know why? Bec he doesn't like to show his body anymore. Take T3 for instance. We all know that he still has a huge body and wouldn't shrunk down to such in an instance. Sorry, I truly believe that Arnold still has a huge body(like Lou Ferrgino and Frank Zane) who, even around 50-60, still has a huge body.

Watch Pumping Iron and listen to what Arnold said after he won the Olympia. He said, "Body building has been a wonderful experience and I would continue it for the rest of my life." That's inspiring!!!!

Pure genius of what they did to Arnold's body. Sure, the vid or pic would have been real, but the body isn't.

Thank You and God Bless

I think you're all nuts... Just watch the film "the 6th day"... There are some shots where you can note he's got a belly... nothing lasts forever, did you know that?

Last edited:
i think those pics are real.. It was probably after he got sugery done which was publisized.. It probably made him get out the gym for a few months. but he's a born bodybuilder.. so he got it back soon as possible with the willl he learned from his olympia days

I agree with what a lot of you are saying.....if you read Arnold's book or have watched pumping iron you know that he would not let himself go like that....and even so you don't lose that much muscle in a few months......maybe he got a little pudgy after his heart surgery but he definately did not lose that much muscle mass.....in his Encylopaedia he talks about how he worked so hard to get his leg size up and then he hurt his knee and the doctors told him that he would not be able to lift anymore......he went to several different doctors until he found one that would help him and then he got back in and got his leg size back....He may not train as hard as he used to....but I'm sure he still trains 5-6 days a week.....he talks in the commentary for Pumping Iron about going to the gym during lunch breaks on movie sets......I think he even talks about when he was Mr Freeze and how he had to have a lot of touch ups done after he came back from the gym.....so I don't give a shit what you guys think.....there's NO WAY IN HELL.....that's him....but hey...it's just my .02......

Oh and I forgot to add....that I too agree the BB would not be what it is today if it wasn't for him.....he's up there with Joe Weider......I mean they worked hand in hand in the Pumping Iron movie and book......I mean shit...how many other Body Builders out there....have their own friggin contest every year????

My god.

Most of you don't read newspapers or listen to the news. The pictures are real... and that's a FACT. Yes he looks like shit, but Arnold is an old man now, and BB is no longer a main part of his life.

I dont' read the newspaper because that's news....and most of news is BS......since I joined the military I figured that one out....the news is just a bunch of friggin propaganda......and even if the pictures where real why are they just now surfacing......it's not like he's not known world wide or anything....somebody would have brought them up years ago......

60 y.o body builder + heart surgery = out of shape, lets face it no one is going to stay big and ripped after heart surgery , a years rest at least? but before filming t3 he got back into shape, the pics are real but he was resting , like a body builder in off season gets fat, except this guy is old enough to be some peoples grandpa,

i hate to break everybodys heart, but eventually Arnold WILL just be like any other old man. so will I so will you....

Ok guys i know you all love Arnie... dont get me wrong i admire what he has done. but lets be logical...*IF you dont work out a muscle every 72 hours (3days) that muscle will go into atrophy (it will shrink). I dont mean right away. but it will slowly shrink, if u have heart surgery, your body will not care about ure muscles its gonna do its best to get the main organs to work properly again, plus ure not eating right, not exercising, not getting out of bed for months and you're certainly not performing exercises or labours THUS you look like he does in those pictures. Plus at 60 you gain fat from pretty much anything. U guys get emotional when u see these pics but look at Franco Colombu and Katz they look even worst. But noone says anything about that. As soon as its Arnie every one is heart broken and defensive. C'mon boys he's human, things like that happen, hes not different from anyone else. And all you guys that say "Well Arnold said that he will always work out and train"----Wut the fuck was he supposed to say "IM NEVER GONNA TRAIN EVER AGAIN"- of course hes gonna say he'll keep on bodybuilding, for god sakes he's at a bodybuilding show. only an idiot will say "I RETIRE, I WILL NEVER TOUCH A WEIGHT FROM NOW ON", grow up guys, leave the poor man alone hes done so much for the sport and done his best to maintain his body.

Arnie before steroids:

attachment.php

Now I like this comparison a good cycle or two should get you from "Barnie" to not-so good Arnie which appeared in T3..

attachment.php

And as for the Arnold was the best he had this he had that woooo I wanna jerk off to his pics he revolutioned bodybuilding bullshit heres a comparison of Arnie to a dude who lost to him many times because he apparently wasn't better:

xmg118.jpg

Now Tom Platz:

platz06.jpg

Now Mike Mentzer:

m28.jpg

Was Arnie over rated... Decide for yourself.

Last edited:
Man I forgot how crazy lookin Tom Platz'z legs looked. Abouth the Arnie pic who cares I dont know no why people care so much about the mans business, He is my favorite all time BBer but I realize that as generations grow older someone bigger and better will come along. Mickey Mantle was a great ball player now watching guy's like Sosa prove hime not to be the best. Same thing with Coleman and Arnie. Arnie wasn't leg pressing 2300Lbs 8 times like big ron. Arnie might be flaby and girly lookin now but at least he got 7 Olympian titles and he's still alive.

Point made man but you missed what I was saying, guys like Tom Platz and Mike Mentzer lost to Arnie when they were heads and heels above him, Tom Platz Leg circumference was more than twice that of Arnies and Sergio Olivia trumped him in upper body development, Arnie went into the 1980 Olympia weighing in at barely 200 pounds looking like he'd been on a diet of bird crap and he won, its all politics man, guys in Arnies day made him look like a chicken on a farm going broke and everybody runs around acting like he 's this and that, maybe you lot weren't around back in the day but everybody who was knows bodybuilders absolutely PWNED Arnie in such a big way it was a spectacle!

This is what Lou Ferrigno looked like:

fer71.jpg

Now it ain't hard to see the dude pwns Arnie but he lost to Arnie many times, its all politics man being Mr. Olympia didn't mean shit back then

Last edited:
Back