The New ARNOLD

Arnold had perfect structure and perfect symmetry and perfect mass... at his peak.

NO bodybuilder to THIS DAY has had a more perfect body as a complete picture.

DON'T EVEN start with anyone in "today's era" of "bodybuilding" with their BLOATED and GROSSLY DISTENDED GUTS, their disproportionate bodies and improper levels of mass not to mention, just really shitty genetics where they look like a pile of beefsteak.

You might be able to argue Oliva to me or Ferrigno or maybe even Zane if you're into that look. BUT, if you put the mass of Ferrigno and Oliva into the symmetry of Zane and proportions and shape that are Uniquely Arnold... then you have a near perfect body.

As for the person who said it was "all politics"... I think you have NO IDEA of what you're speaking of. If you want to cite 1980 and 1981...ok, but other than that...sorry, Arnold was the best and to me and many other aspiring bodybuilders and amateurs that will never compete, Arnold has the perfect body to emulate...rather than Giant Gut disproportionate FREAKS of today.

My 2 Cents.

Arnold had perfect structure and perfect symmetry and perfect mass... at his peak.

DON'T EVEN start with anyone in "today's era" of "bodybuilding" with their BLOATED and GROSSLY DISTENDED GUTS, their disproportionate bodies and improper levels of mass not to mention, just really shitty genetics where they look like a pile of beefsteak.

You might be able to argue Oliva to me or Ferrigno or maybe even Zane if you're into that look. BUT, if you put the mass of Ferrigno and Oliva into the symmetry of Zane and proportions and shape that are Uniquely Arnold... then you have a near perfect body.

As for the person who said it was "all politics"... I think you have NO IDEA of what you're speaking of. If you want to cite 1980 and 1981...ok, but other than that...sorry, Arnold was the best and to me and many other aspiring bodybuilders and amateurs that will never compete, Arnold has the perfect body to emulate...rather than Giant Gut disproportionate FREAKS of today.

My 2 Cents.

2nd that....go rent comando and watch him storm that beach in the speedo, then one arm ak-47 everybody to peices

around his last couple of competing he had more of that contest look, but i remember seeing a few pics were he was down right freaky looking.. huge, thick muscles with massive veins..probably around 72-73'

:druggie: a three year bump...

At least I can say: "I was there when it happend"

@reap...

That is disturbing on so many levels...but mainly its disturbing in level1 which worries me the most. Did you realize befor you said this how old that dick is? You must seek some treatment for that fetish :)

My 2 Cents.

agreed bhis last Olympia win he looked dry and thinned out.
He iss the best in my opinion.

lmao, thats arnold. do you guys read or watch news
1)in a interview arnold states that because of a shoulder injury he sustained on the set of one of the terminater movies he is unable to workout as he used to.
2) if you pay close attention to arnold when he appears on tv like cnn or just news you can see thats what he lookes like under is cloths.
plus come one arnold as had the best body in bodybuilding hans down, now he is 50 something and the GOV of cali, its time for a rest. the dude may of sold us out and counterdicted is steroid interview but.....wait what was i gonna say after but?

Marry a Kenedy...so shall you become...
trying to catch-up to Teddy-bear it would seem. Great effort Arn!

Last edited:
lmao, thats arnold. do you guys read or watch news
1)in a interview arnold states that because of a shoulder injury he sustained on the set of one of the terminater movies he is unable to workout as he used to.
2) if you pay close attention to arnold when he appears on tv like cnn or just news you can see thats what he lookes like under is cloths.
plus come one arnold as had the best body in bodybuilding hans down, now he is 50 something and the GOV of cali, its time for a rest. the dude may of sold us out and counterdicted is steroid interview but.....wait what was i gonna say after but?
No, i beleive that Arnie is actually "62" ish something or other...

My 2 Cents.
Sorry...NOT to directly quote anyone here at this point. just want to introject that the original pic posted as i recall was about Mr. Schwartzenegger's "current" appearence...nothing more...

Hope that I can do a better job of staying "fit" in my cottage cheese/flubber years of life. :Party:H:Party:

my dads got a body like that and not been to a gym to lifts weights in his life i doubt that is arny!!

Back