the stupidity of the average steroid user

phluxx

Everytime I seem to talk to someone about gear in real life, they always seem to say things like.. You should run deca only. lol

The guy I get my gear off, who is a huge juicer now, doesn't even know what hCG is, and just learned about PCT... like 6 cycles later.

Thank God for the internet, because if I listened to all of these retards, I would probably be dead right now.

Thought I would share.. :3some:

lol Fuck it take all his gear since he doesn't know how to use it properly 6 cycles later and he's just learning about pct... wow

he's an older guy.. like in his 40s, I doubt he gives a shit about his balls.. he just got some hCG and is taking some time off cycling to try to get his shit together.. it's probably too late, though.

The guy I get my gear off, who is a huge juicer now, doesn't even know what hCG is, and just learned about PCT... like 6 cycles later.

Thank God for the internet, because if I listened to all of these retards, I would probably be dead right now.

So true, the guys i train with are the same, and my supplier. makes it hard to find pct when they don't know what it is. lol

Everytime I seem to talk to someone about gear in real life, they always seem to say things like.. You should run deca only. lol

Agreed 100%. Heck, I even run into some idiotic people online. I talked to one older guy and he said when he was younger he had the "best stuff" out there. I'm thinking he had done all these cycles/stacks before and then he proceeds to tell me he just used to take dbol everyday. :hahano:

My buddy at the gym tried telling me he wasn't juicing, he was only taking test lol

He tried telling me test isn't a steroid because its all natural. I almost pissed my pants listening to him.

phluxx.......aren't you like 18 and ran Test/Deca for your first cycle.

Sorry to say but you fit right in there.....

Hello Pot, meet Kettle........LOL

Actually I'm 21 now, started my first cycle when I was 20.

Sure a test only first cycle is probably ideal, but there is absolutely no harm in doing test and deca the first time around.

I am done here. You have been nothing but a complete old pretentious prick to me, despite the fact I try to help out where I can. For someone who started crying when people kept flaming newbies, I find it hilarious that YOU call ME a hypocrite. I will not be ordering products from any of your sponsors anymore. Later.

Last edited:
Awwww......taking your ball and going home........awwww

Gee whiz that wasn't very nice. I have to agree with phluxx...if it wasn't for the internet I would probably be doing steroids very unsafely!!

He was just trying to be a nice guy StonecoldNTO. I think he was complimenting this forum as a matter of fact.

he's an older guy.. like in his 40s, I doubt he gives a shit about his balls.. he just got some hCG and is taking some time off cycling to try to get his shit together.. it's probably too late, though.

Hey hey what the fuck you mean he's in his 40's and doubt he gives a shit.
Why woulden't he care? Is he GAY? I'm 40 and i love my balls and dick and use my dick on a regular bassis. Stop talking like 40 is old i'm haveing a tough enough time being 40...Thank You...And one thing that you do get when your 40 is dick control. Unlike you young guys that cum in your jeans in the elavator on the way up to the hotel room your about to get laid in...Lol...

Have a good day Boys...

Why woulden't he care? Is he GAY? I'm 40 and i love my balls and dick and use my dick on a regular bassis. Stop talking like 40 is old i'm haveing a tough enough time being 40...Thank You...And one thing that you do get when your 40 is dick control. Unlike you young guys that cum in your jeans in the elavator on the way up to the hotel room your about to get laid in...Lol...

Have a good day Boys...

Here,here Rocko

Awwww......taking your ball and going home........awwww

Have a good day Boys...

LMAO:laugh3:

now why don't you kids play nice and stop hurting each others feelings lmfaooooooooooooo
this thread is DONE!!!! ;)

Have a good day Boys...
Fuck yeah Rocko! I got your back, I just turned 40 and I give a shit too! Not only do I love my balls,lol but I love my six pack and my guns and the fact that not only do i have a better body than 99% of the 21 year olds... But hell, I'm a lot smarter than them too! :destroy: :bootyshak

And by the way 40 is not old! Lets pass that on to StoneCold.... He's old! lol

J/K Stone :)

Have a good day Boys...

Lol spot on Mike, thanks for sticking up for us older guys

So true, the guys i train with are the same, and my supplier. makes it hard to find pct when they don't know what it is. lol

How can someone be a supplier and not know what pct and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) are? I just don't get it.....there the typical crack dealers you see on the corner. He is no different because he doesn't give 2 shits about what or who he sells to. One day wil come he sells to a cop....you watch:nono:

Back