The Whole Year

Unless high doses are used or someone is running something hardcore (anadrol would fucking nuke my prostate), sides aren't probably going to be seen within a year unless they are really watching their blood to see whats going on inside. As far as anyone dropping dead or puking up blood, thats going to take awhile for most people.

I know one person on the boards who is extremely sensative to dbol which is strange, hes a big fucker too.

The only sides you'd see from relatively moderate use of the injectables though is likely going to be some internal fluctuation, from hormonal suppression to cholesterol changes, maybe some increased sweating from water retention and the like. And of course there are plenty of guys who do get the deca dick, even while running test, not everyone has your genes brother!

outlawtas2 said:
why do people feel the need to write in all capitals?
does this make you feel better outlawtas2.....you might need 2 back of your stack your kind of sensitive to day..... :baby:

been on for 9 monthes either about 500mg a week or 250 test a week. gyno has gotten pretty bad, aifm hasnt really done the job there.

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
does this make you feel better outlawtas2.....you might need 2 back of your stack your kind of sensitive to day..... :baby:

lol! Actually I'm down to 100mg EOD of prop! but my shoulder injuries are making me quite snappy now that you bring it up.

Honestly though, it's just annoying in caps.

outlawtas2 said:
lol! Actually I'm down to 100mg EOD of prop! but my shoulder injuries are making me quite snappy now that you bring it up.

Honestly though, it's just annoying in caps.
its cool man it will all workout in the end..keep growin...

Warmachine said:
been on for 9 monthes either about 500mg a week or 250 test a week. gyno has gotten pretty bad, aifm hasnt really done the job there.

AIFM has been pretty useless for me too.

Well HRT 100-150mgs test a week is really a safe dose --if thats considered in this post

I've been on since July 4 2000. I wouldn't come off for anything short of cancer.
I use about 500mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of deca. Because I sell it at my store I use AIFM as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and it's better than anything I've ever used.
Over 20 members here at Steroidology tested it and posted their results and not a single one said it wasn't 100% effective for them. In fact, I've never read ANY post on ANY board saying it wasn't 100% effective in over a year, until just now. There are over 300 posts about it on various boards that we track. So I'm pretty surprised to read that there is someone who doesn't think it works for them.

ulter said:
I use about 500mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of deca.

Is that the dosage you stay at constantly? It seems low for someone who's on all year, maybe you just like being on better?

Everyone needs to remember that Ulter's old so his natural test levels are low ;) Seriously though, I've never used AIFM personally but I know several people who have and they all gave good reviews.

ulter said:
I've been on since July 4 2000. I wouldn't come off for anything short of cancer.
I use about 500mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of deca. Because I sell it at my store I use AIFM as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and it's better than anything I've ever used.
Over 20 members here at Steroidology tested it and posted their results and not a single one said it wasn't 100% effective for them. In fact, I've never read ANY post on ANY board saying it wasn't 100% effective in over a year, until just now. There are over 300 posts about it on various boards that we track. So I'm pretty surprised to read that there is someone who doesn't think it works for them.

i think it works but i just have to use alot more then i expected. i think 4 pumps a day is what i need on 250mg test a week, maybe five or six. the other problem is how and how often you need to apply it, its a pain in the ass to do it twice a day and sometimes i will feel nipple pain in the evening before i apply for the night.

its not that i dont think it works at all, just that its not strong enough (for me)

ive have tried many different Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and nolva, and since ive been using just AIFM my gyno has gotten much worse.

Ok soory to knock it--maybe i jumped the gun--im saying that i get worried it gets rubbed off easier....never said it doesnt work!!

Back