Thinning hair any suggestions

What's next, when your hair turns grey in 5 years, start plucking out the grey hairs out...but to answer your question... get a hair transplant...

You can pluck those then lol Hopefully if you keep plucking them it will weaken the root, is what it does and the hair will die off and doesn't come back..

I'm 26 and I've started to get a couple of Grey hairs fml

You can pluck those then lol Hopefully if you keep plucking them it will weaken the root, is what it does and the hair will die off and doesn't come back..

Might give that a try I'm to young to be a silver fox lol cheers

Dr Oz talked about it on his show... if you pluck hairs it will eventually weaken the root and the hair won't grow back...problem is, is that you will pluke the ones that you can see on the side , but it's the grey hair on the back of your head that you can see, so when you let it grow grey when you're older, you might end up with some type of skunk look lol

Might give that a try I'm to young to be a silver fox lol cheers

Dr Oz talked about it on his show... if you pluck hairs it will eventually weaken the root and the hair won't grow back...problem is, is that you will pluke the ones that you can see on the side , but it's the grey hair on the back of your head that you can see, so when you let it grow grey when you're older, you might end up with some type of skunk look lol

This is why I have two eyebrows and not one.

After my weight session and shower I thought id have a look at plucking a few of those Grey hairs out
And Fuck me there every were lol didn't bother as long as I don't start losing my hair I don't care what color it is but 26 seems too young to be going Grey Mmmmm

So I'm 35 and I'm TRT my hair is still growing as I get my haircut once a week, it just grows very thin now. I've never use porpecia or blockers for my hair. Now that it's getting thinner I'm starting to worryso I figure do something now before it's to late. Should I be taking anything while I'm TRT to help it grow? It seems like sometimes my hair is thick and sometimes it very thin. The weird thing is it seems like when I'm on just test it stays thin but if I add like tren or decca it seems like it's thicker I know that super weird. Pretty much I just bought rogain and I have some Nizoril I just started using. Any suggestions?
Shave that shit off brother. At least bald or closely shaved heads are in style now. Don't sport a dr. Phil or George costanza.

I just read a pubmed article about using lavender essential oil to regrow new hair. The study was done on rats.

The purpose of this study was to determine the hair growth effects of lavender oil (LO) in female C57BL/6 mice. The experimental animals were divided into a normal group (N: saline), a vehicle control group (VC: jojoba oil), a positive control group (PC: 3% minoxidil), experimental group 1 (E1: 3% LO), and experimental group 2 (E2: 5% LO). Test compound solutions were topically applied to the backs of the mice (100 ***956;L per application), once per day, 5 times a week, for 4 weeks. The changes in hair follicle number, dermal thickness, and hair follicle depth were observed in skin tissues stained with hematoxylin and eosin, and the number of mast cells was measured in the dermal and hypodermal layers stained with toluidine blue. PC, E1, and E2 groups showed a significantly increased number of hair follicles, deepened hair follicle depth, and thickened dermal layer, along with a significantly decreased number of mast cells compared to the N group. These results indicated that LO has a marked hair growth-promoting effect, as observed morphologically and histologically. There was no significant difference in the weight of the thymus among the groups. However, both absolute and relative weights of the spleen were significantly higher in the PC group than in the N, VC, E1, or E2 group at week 4. Thus, LO could be practically applied as a hair growth-promoting agent.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27123160/

Back