This benfits no one but I thought he was hilarious

I dont think any of those guys were on "juice" lol and the guy in the yellow shirt doesnt know the proper form for the bench press

Kids funny though check this shit out
this is roid rage

YouTube - Guy Loses It At The Gym And Has A Roid Rage Tantrum

I love that one, it never gets old. Screw Planet Fitness and their lunk alarm, i hope they get sued for discrimination. The guy taken the film though seems like a real puss getting all shaky when this dude just rages. Dont be afraid and just film it in all its glory.

Its funny because the chick is standing her ground talking to the guy but as soon as he pitches a dumbell she instantly disapears. LMAO!

Guys a legend.

wtf with the alarm at them gyms anyway ?

Planet fitness sucks man.. Its the lunk alarm. Goes off whenever someone drops a weight or grunts from a heavy lift. I hear planet fitness trys to keep the bigger guys out of their gyms. lol they have a pretty discriminating commercial against us bigger guys being in there gyms.

Planet fitness sucks man.. Its the lunk alarm. Goes off whenever someone drops a weight or grunts from a heavy lift. I hear planet fitness trys to keep the bigger guys out of their gyms. lol they have a pretty discriminating commercial against us bigger guys being in there gyms.

I say we all go get a fuckin membership there!!! My gym (golds) has a fuckin alarm too...they have said something to me a couple times about dropping the dumbells...I just say sorry and they leave...I only get called on it once every 6 months or so but I do it all the time lol cause im FUCKIN JACKED AND TOUGH AS FUCK!!!

I say we all go get a fuckin membership there!!! My gym (golds) has a fuckin alarm too...they have said something to me a couple times about dropping the dumbells...I just say sorry and they leave...I only get called on it once every 6 months or so but I do it all the time lol cause im FUCKIN JACKED AND TOUGH AS FUCK!!!

Same here we have a no weight dropping rule at my gym. But i still drop em. They never tell me anything because im the only one that lifts heavy lol. And sometimes i grunt fucking loud, fart too when im doing any type of decline exercise.

If i ever visit the states i am going to planet fitness.
Put this into effect.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole on at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am."

Use the alarm to count Reps.
BEEEEP !! 1 !! BEEEEP!!! 2 !!! BEEEP!!! 3 !!! COME ON ! BEEEP !! 4 fUCK YEAH !!! BEEP!!! 5 !!!! DAM I AM SO JACKED......

Think i will get banned ?

If i ever visit the states i am going to planet fitness.
Put this into effect.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole on at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am."

Use the alarm to count Reps.
BEEEEP !! 1 !! BEEEEP!!! 2 !!! BEEEP!!! 3 !!! COME ON ! BEEEP !! 4 fUCK YEAH !!! BEEP!!! 5 !!!! DAM I AM SO JACKED......

Think i will get banned ?

LMAO yeah im pretty sure. Hit me up when u do go

Back