This is what happens when you take your vitamins!

DaHurt

Motivated
Slide1.jpg

re

vitamin c or d?

very impressive my man, gratz on a job well done, can't wait to see you after next cycle!

vitamin c or d?

very impressive my man, gratz on a job well done, can't wait to see you after next cycle!

Haha vitamin d......

bol!

No just kidding! Vitamin HITTING EVERY MEAL AND TRAINING HARD AS HELL (+a little gear).

Thanks bro!

ha ha that might be more like it. My lady drops mini hints now and again. If she asked I would say. Till then we can just play our little games.

That's crazy man. I won't gain that much lean mass in my lifetime. Nice job. You could have a future in bodybuilding if you wanted to.

ha ha that might be more like it. My lady drops mini hints now and again. If she asked I would say. Till then we can just play our little games.

lol you're probably right! We will have the convo one day, but i'm not in a hurry!

That's crazy man. I won't gain that much lean mass in my lifetime. Nice job. You could have a future in bodybuilding if you wanted to.

Nonsense! You could no problem bro! Thanks for the kind words though!

Haha lots o' food!

Awesome bro !

Thanks brother...maybe I'll be as big as you one day!

Your a fuckin monster. I'm impressed with how lean you stayed during your transformation. I hope to see the results you did! Out of curiousity ,what was your 1st cycle and how many have you ran?

Your a fuckin monster. I'm impressed with how lean you stayed during your transformation. I hope to see the results you did! Out of curiousity ,what was your 1st cycle and how many have you ran?

Thanks man. I've only done one cycle, and it was 600 mg/wk test e for 14 weeks with a 6 week dbol kickstart at 45mg/day. I'm currently in PCT...one more week to go!

Lookin big as shit dude. When you gonna post front pics?

Thanks man! I'm going to post front pics in my first cycle log in a week at the end of PCT...there are front pics in there from the the day I started PCT.

Thanks man. I've only done one cycle, and it was 600 mg/wk test e for 14 weeks with a 6 week dbol kickstart at 45mg/day. I'm currently in PCT...one more week to go!

Thanks man! I'm going to post front pics in my first cycle log in a week at the end of PCT...there are front pics in there from the the day I started PCT.

Very nice. I'm running my first cycle myself and I'm doing dbol @ 50mg for kickstart(1st 4 weeks) and test for 12-14 weeks. Thinking about doing a log, not sure though.

Thats alot of weight in a short amount of time. It looks like you've got it dialed, gaining muscle and keeping your bodyfat down. Nice job.....:)

Very nice. I'm running my first cycle myself and I'm doing dbol @ 50mg for kickstart(1st 4 weeks) and test for 12-14 weeks. Thinking about doing a log, not sure though.

Log it brother...keeps you motivated! And people like to see your progress! Take pics and make it detailed. Check out my first cycle log in the 'My Steroid Cycle' forum.

If you're anything like me, when 4 weeks comes, you're not going to want to stop the dbol :D I planned on 4 weeks, but did 6...

Thats alot of weight in a short amount of time. It looks like you've got it dialed, gaining muscle and keeping your bodyfat down. Nice job.....:)

Appreciate it man! If you're interested in my diet/training/supps during the cycle, check out my log:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/615018-dahurts-first-cycle.html

Back