Three weeks to lose as much BF as possible..

Epic Ed

Still acting 1/2 my age
Give me your best ideas. Situation -- I'm doing a competition at my Crossfit gym that started 2/1/2012 and ends 4/12/2012. We had our body fat measured by calipers/skin fold test on 2/1, weight taken, and photos taken. We also did certain performance metrics - one rep max in deadlifts, squats, strict press, box jump height, 500 meter row, and a few others.

The winner of the contest will be judged based not just on body fat lost. That will be one variable. The other will be performance improvements over that time frame. So, I can't just diet down and shed weight at the cost of my strength, muscle mass, and endurance. So far I'm doing really well -- I've dropped 15 lb on the scale with my diet really dialed in, body fat was down to 12% last week, and my performance has improved marginally in several areas. I now have three weeks to drop as much body fat as possible without losing strength, mass, and endurance.

Give me your best ideas for burning the fat. I have used clen in the past but won't be doing so right now (no access on this short notice) so I'm going to restrict myself to stuff I can get OTC or online. I'm looking to get the best combo of cardio, supplements, and diet possible to achieve this goal.

Winner of this contest gets a paid cruise for two, so the stakes are kinda high.

Can you recommend specific products? I assume you're referring to the clen and/or T3? If so, I'd really rather not run the clen since my Crossfit workouts are so intense and the clen tends to elevate my blood pressure. I've run T3 in the past, too -- never again and certainly not for this situation because I can't sacrifice the muscle mass.

I just checked out the Xtremelean stuff and I may just buy a couple of sample packs to give it a whirl. Anyone tried that product yet?

yeah thats a good idea on not running clen. maybe hydroxycut. i know its shit and just sheds water but it might help or oxielite pro ive used and liked that...

You could try using some helios for spot reduction

MT2 for the tan...from what i've read it also has the ability to lean you up a tad...

I wouldn't run T3 without anabolics of some kind....

Also try looking into layne norton's PHAT routine...loving it so far...will help you push your strength while dropping your weight

You could also try megadosing katanadrol for a few weeks...maybe even 11-oxo

Def use a fat burner of some kind

Just a quick update -- today was the weigh in and over the last 10 weeks I dropped 29lbs and went from 16.5% body fat to 7.6%. Pretty damn happy with the results!

What the hell have you been doing?! I've seen people drop a lot of bf in 10 weeks but never so far down into the single digits.

Diet has been the biggest part of it. But to be perfectly honest the BF measurements were done with calipers and we all know those aren't the most accurate. Within the realm of the contest I was in everything was very fair across the board -- same calipers and testing methods were done at the beginning and end of the challenge, and everyone was measured with the same methodology. If I had to guess, I'd say I'm probably around 11-12% BF right now. I definitely have room to improve.

I also ended up doing a brief 10 day clen cycle with what I had left from last year. I only had enough to run 40mcg ED but I do think it helped with the fat loss. The last two weeks I really dropped my calories and just about completely eliminated carbs so the combination of clen and ketosis worked to make things happen. I dropped 10lbs over those last two weeks.

Back