Thx to Jonny B....TX...and Stonecold!!

Thunder

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys who helped my out with my 2nd cycle....I got 5 more days of running my Winstrol (winny) then post cycle therapy (pct) starts...thanks for all ur imput fellas...put on a solid 20lbs with this one...hope to keep most of it...and hope to see results on the playing field this yr...thanks again fellas...props to you guys...all class acts!! :40oz:

I ran a 12 weeker of QV enanth...at 350mgs and Winstrol (winny) 50mg ED....I must say I have been impressed with the gains...I wasnt expecting 20lbs on 350mg of test...but the bad news is I had gyno problems going into I think week 3...so not sure if I'll be running Test anytime in the near future...:(

I had gyno problems on 250mgs of test one day into it. Of course I have been taking EQ 600mgs for 5 weeks beforehand but that is still really quick.

If your bodyfat is high that could be a reason gyno came knocking, I know front loads bring it on in me. In the past anything over 580mg enan brought it coming.

I wouldn't stop using test. My first cycle i ran i got a tad bit of gyno. That was on 600 mg Cypionate and a lot of dbol. Its gone away and i've been able to use now up to 1g Test, 600 mg Deca and 700 mg Anadrol with no problems.

So all i'm saying is i think to a degree your body will adapt some (not everyone) but thats why there is arimidex and nolvadex.

Good job on the 20 lb.

Back