Tman's Workout journal

Tuesday October 31

Today i weigh 172. i do not feel good when i am this light. I feel like i need calories. I have an 8 pack though and am very lean.

I think I will gain to around 175-176 and cruise for a while.

Think i am going to start playing Indoor Soccer again for a while. I have been up there coaching and my old Soccer homies are wanting me to play. I will be plowing some poor sons of bitches into the wall. I love to do that and dare them to get up and mess with me. I will surely get a red card before the season is over because i feel as though I have some built up agression to get out.

Last week i took a bunch of skin off my left shin doing Deads. I guess i will have to wear my old shin guards while doing Deads tomorrow.

tman55 said:
Today i weigh 172. i do not feel good when i am this light. I feel like i need calories. I have an 8 pack though and am very lean.

I think I will gain to around 175-176 and cruise for a while.

Think i am going to start playing Indoor Soccer again for a while. I have been up there coaching and my old Soccer homies are wanting me to play. I will be plowing some poor sons of bitches into the wall. I love to do that and dare them to get up and mess with me. I will surely get a red card before the season is over because i feel as though I have some built up agression to get out.
Last week i took a bunch of skin off my left shin doing Deads. I guess i will have to wear my old shin guards while doing Deads tomorrow.
roid rage build up?

are you back to postin or was this just a quick update?

have fun beatin ppl up T.

adidamps2 said:
roid rage build up?

are you back to postin or was this just a quick update?

have fun beatin ppl up T.

Na i am not on cycle now. I do get a bit of a mean streak on the field though. always have.

just an occassional update. i may be posting again after the end of the year.

Last edited:
tman55 said:
Na i am not on cycle now. I do get a bit of an mean streak on the field though. always have.

just an occassional update. i may be posting again after the end of the year.

any reason your not posting.. or just takin a break for the sake of it?? congrats on the 600 dl. And not much beats slamin guys into the boards in indoor, i was doin that the other week, great tension reliever haha :insane2:

0nyx said:
any reason your not posting.. or just takin a break for the sake of it?? congrats on the 600 dl. And not much beats slamin guys into the boards in indoor, i was doin that the other week, great tension reliever haha :insane2:

Good to hear from you Onyx. I just got a little burned out with my routine and felt like I needed to change a few things up. I felt like I was spending a little too much time on the board and needed to restructure myself a little bit tbh.

thanks about the DL. That was pretty much my ultimate goal on Deads, so it was satisfying to me.

Indoor is fun isn't it. Yes it is a great tension reliever.

I have been doing my sprints again getting ready for it. Hopefully i do not pull any muscles. Last time around I pulled my hammy and then really shredded my right quad to where alot of it rolled up into mid thigh.

Talk later bro!

Last edited:
Winter said:
tman, why don't you play football with your buds? I'm sure you can destroy some guys on the field :druggie:

i would love too. noone does it though. the closest thing i have done as an adult to football is rugby and that is a blast.

roccodart440 said:
Tman what happened to your journal and fabulous deadlifts?

i am taking a break from the online journal. I got 600 Dead a few weeks ago with just a belt @ about 176lbs.

Still at it just need to spend less time on the board bro.

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
Why don't you compete man?

i dunno, no reason really. i am getting closer to 100% and i may consider it when i am 100% if that ever happens. the hammy is 100% now, hip probably around 85%.

Back