Too much sex and fapping on cycle a problem?

TLF84

Hey guys starting to feel the test e kick in and wanting to bang anything that moves ATM will having too much sex or wanking too much effect gains at all ????

You won't have to worry about lowering your testosterone now, but you will have to worry about your CNS(adrenals). I personally abstain from it except for very 7th day. It might effect performance in the gym as well as excrete amino acids and vitamins that could've been used for muscle repair rather than this...

You won't have to worry about lowering your testosterone now, but you will have to worry about your CNS(adrenals). I personally abstain from it except for very 7th day. It might effect performance in the gym as well as excrete amino acids and vitamins that could've been used for muscle repair rather than this...

never heard this put in this way ... interesting .

TLF84 i wouldnt sweat it too much, you can try to balance it so youll feel better

and just be careful of impulsive or high risk sex while your libido is up

Hey guys starting to feel the test e kick in and wanting to bang anything that moves ATM will having too much sex or wanking too much effect gains at all ????

Maybe keep all the jizz you blow and put it in your post workout shake? I personally offload mine all over my mrs' tits or in her mouth but each to their own.

For fuck's sake. If you believe this then you are retarded, my friend.

wow if you only have sex every 7th day on cycle you're way more dedicated than i could ever be. I'm too much of a slut without superhuman testosterone levels as it is.

tlf,

are you serious man? bang the shit out of it, and I like that angry sex on test when you're half hateful...lol

There's alot of things i will abstain from if they affect gains. Pussy is not one of them....Hit that shit like an epileptic rabbit with the hiccups and don't let up. Substitute your cardio workouts for sex workouts.....works great!!

Ummmm, I'm pretty sure that's an OLD, OLD rumor that has no validity whatsoever... I might be the horniest man in the US and I'm married which means I jerk off everyday while on cycle, sometimes 2-3 times and I'm a pretty big boy...

Not to sprinkle in a little sex with the wife when we can get the kid away from us... If this theory were true, I'd be 120 lbs..

LOL i am yet to do a cycle of anything but im loving some of the interesting topics i run into during my research!
Will be funny to see how i react as i have an extreme libedo as it is.

Ummmm, I'm pretty sure that's an OLD, OLD rumor that has no validity whatsoever... I might be the horniest man in the US and I'm married which means I jerk off everyday while on cycle, sometimes 2-3 times and I'm a pretty big boy...

Not to sprinkle in a little sex with the wife when we can get the kid away from us... If this theory were true, I'd be 120 lbs..

I read an article recently that abstaining from sex will make natty test peak on the 7th day (give or take) then negative feedback kicks on and it'll taper off. Although this article was published approx 10 years ago(if I remember correctly), and the control group was men from china lol.

I have sex or jerk off 2-4 times a day...I'm only 24 but I think I have a problem. But I fucking love it. I'm terrified to do my first test e cycle, my dick might explode.

Except for the kid part I am in the same boat here man... back in the day before I had a dedicated C-Dumpster (she's fond of that title - don't worry) I found myself contemplating installing dedicated "wet holes" around the house & bedroom because I wanted it so much lol. My schematics came up something similar to this :) Never followed through as I didn't have a hard time getting them booty calls to come over at will...
View attachment 544726

Yeah on 7th day test levels peak BUT when your on the juice it doesnt matter at all. You may feel slightly less energy a little after but just dont workout right after.

Back