Toraxx pharmaceuticals GTG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micki420

Just purchased toraxx products through a buddy of mine. He placed a order with a group. I have my test, Tbol, arimidex.

I placed an order myself for the HCG and my pct.

I sent out money CIM on Monday. Got there Tuesday. I have not received an email saying they got the money. Tracking says delivered. I sent two emails just to ask for confirmation.

Has anyone has experience with Toraxx? Are they usually busy and just can’t reply? Also, I’ve seen their products work watching others use them and they are sponsored on other boards. Some input would be awesome.

If you google the name + pharma...the first 3 posts you'll see people talk about being scammed...its 1.5 years old so who knows...but I would never have bought anything that has any form of scams when googling.

Also bit odd that tracking would claim its delivered, usually it is delivered then...
How much do you trust your friend ?

I haven’t gotten email confirmation about delivery. Tracking said, it’s delivered. I just wanted confirmation it’s delivered.

I trust my friend very much so as he is an individual I’ve known for about 6 years, but I need to know if Toraxx specifically is the trustworthy one here.

I haven***8217;t gotten email confirmation about delivery. Tracking said, it***8217;s delivered. I just wanted confirmation it***8217;s delivered.
I trust my friend very much so as he is an individual I***8217;ve known for about 6 years, but I need to know if Toraxx specifically is the trustworthy one here.

The reason I ask about your friend...is because tracking is usually done with a 3rd party company (such as UPS, fedex etc) and if tracking says delivered, someone had to sign for the package and it would be delivered in most cases. Kinda hard to fake tracking is my point.
I have no experience with them but googling and you'll quickly find you're not the first one in this situation.

With that said, just wait for them to reply I guess, selective scamming is a big thing so anecdotal evidence in either direction wont help you much im afraid :(

The reason I ask about your friend...is because tracking is usually done with a 3rd party company (such as UPS, fedex etc) and if tracking says delivered, someone had to sign for the package and it would be delivered in most cases. Kinda hard to fake tracking is my point.
I have no experience with them but googling and you'll quickly find you're not the first one in this situation.

With that said, just wait for them to reply I guess, selective scamming is a big thing so anecdotal evidence in either direction wont help you much im afraid :(

I have tracking that states it was delivered with a signature attached to the package. I just wanted direct confirmation the individual received the package as well. He may be busy fulfilled multiple orders, but atleast communicate with me.

I’ve seen many not get any contact for a week or 2 and get their products. I just prefer to be kept in the loop.

They have an email ive reached it twice to. I believe many others had issues with contact after money has been delivered, but always received their products. So we will see!

Are you contacting them via an encrypted email service?

I have tracking that states it was delivered with a signature attached to the package. I just wanted direct confirmation the individual received the package as well. He may be busy fulfilled multiple orders, but atleast communicate with me.
I***8217;ve seen many not get any contact for a week or 2 and get their products. I just prefer to be kept in the loop.

I suspect I'm missing something here because this doesnt make sense at all...
Why would you ask the seller for confirmation on a delivered package ? Ask whoever signed for the package ?
You got confirmation when you got sent the tracking information, that would be the "sent" confirmation ?

I suspect I'm missing something here because this doesnt make sense at all...
Why would you ask the seller for confirmation on a delivered package ? Ask whoever signed for the package ?
You got confirmation when you got sent the tracking information, that would be the "sent" confirmation ?

Maybe I just wanted an email from the seller that we recieved funds and will get to your order when we are done fulfilling previous orders.

I understand MANY do not get replies over email after it arrives, then get their gear. I just would’ve liked atleast one email. Maybe I’m wrong to want that.

i am running toraxx test cyp ,deca,and d-bol only been week and half so hard to say but its better I think then the bunk elitni' pharma I ran before this

I received my Toraxx order, They sent me wrong dosed Anavar for future cycle and forgot my Bacteriostatic water for HCG....Going to have to wait for that to come into start my cycle as in the states, even sterile water is prescription Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back