toughdown!!!! Way to go

Stay_With_It

i just received my goodies..another great transaction...still waiting on more hgh ftom them tho...this order i received test e 3 bottles and deca e 3 bottles and 3 packets of dbol.... starting my cycle on monday cuz the expiration is 12-2016 and thats right around the corner... here we go....ill keep a log if admin approves... thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Score.... glad that you hit the jack pot brother...Be sure to keep us posted with some lab work and cycle details...

We're excited for you over here.. If there is ever anything else that our team can assist you with, please do NOT hesitate and just ask, we are here for your needs..

great to hear members respond positively... im currently running a 14 week cycle...
first here are my stats... oh and previously cycle was a test only cycle so im excited to add some new compounds...

male
5'9"
165lbs
12-14bf% could be lower as i have abs, not sure tho...
diet- eat lots of chicken and broccoli
train 4-6/week HIIT training
sleep 7-9hrs a night
cardio- negative

test 500mg week 1-14
deca 500mg week 1-14
mast 400mg week 1-14
dbol 40mg ED week 1-5
prami .25mg ED week 1-14
adex .5mg 4xweek 1-14
hcg with b12 500iu 2x week (part of my TRT)
HGH Chinese generic 4iu ED, pharma grade 4iu ED

Score.... glad that you hit the jack pot brother...Be sure to keep us posted with some lab work and cycle details...

We're excited for you over here.. If there is ever anything else that our team can assist you with, please do NOT hesitate and just ask, we are here for your needs..

thanks PSL! appreciate the fast shipping and timely matter... just a quick question why is the expatriation date so close? usually i get gear with exp of about 3 years out. mine came in with only 4 months out til expiration

Yea I missed the opportunity to test there t400 next go around hopefully I will get the chance I've heard good about them so we shall see.

thanks PSL! appreciate the fast shipping and timely matter... just a quick question why is the expatriation date so close? usually i get gear with exp of about 3 years out. mine came in with only 4 months out til expiration

You're very welcome my brother!
In regards to your concern with the expiration date, that is simply just what was on the Shelf at one of our particular warehouses.... there may be a mix match of new batches withhold matches but not likely, but none the less nothing will be expired and the shelf life is good for many years after, the hormone will not start to degrade until several years(3-5 years after)...

If you have anymore questions or concerns please do not hesitate as we are here for your needs

You're very welcome my brother!
In regards to your concern with the expiration date, that is simply just what was on the Shelf at one of our particular warehouses.... there may be a mix match of new batches withhold matches but not likely, but none the less nothing will be expired and the shelf life is good for many years after, the hormone will not start to degrade until several years(3-5 years after)...

If you have anymore questions or concerns please do not hesitate as we are here for your needs

cool thanks for letting me know... ive already started pinning with the product and so far so good with the test and the deca... no pip and smooth injections! loving it so far, will get bloodwork soon to ensure levels are correct. thanks man!

So I had my next injection today and had soem bad pip.... Don't know if it's the gear or the technique... Hopefully it passes...

so i was drawing up my 14 week's worth of gear and had a little left over...couldnt let it go to waste so i pinned it today even tho it wasnt a pin day. oh well. i just couldnt help myself, i love pinning...lol PSL still holding it down deca and test.

Don't know if I would have put 14 weeks of oils into syringes all at once. I've heard some of the carrier oils can deteriate the rubber stoppers to some degree

Hopefule for your sake they picked your gear from the "good" pile.

What should I do about the oils I've already pulled then? They are all set up? Is the rubber going to go into my system? Fuck! Help please....

Back