tren a insomnia

TitaniumDog

Someone pleese tell me Trazadone will help with tren insomnia.
I'm on day 4 of tren a. Last night I was up every 2 hours....fine....now, phuck, my place is clean as a meth head housewife's.
I won't touch Ambien, benadryl isn't working right now...

GHB/GBL would IMO be a better and a healthier choice than those meds. GHB can add to the prolactin issues but if you take something for that you should be good.

I'm on 600mg test and 450-500mg tren ace. I have no trouble sleeping. I think it's because I take a hefty dose of caffeine at noon for pre-workout. So later when I crash it's pretty easy to sleep.

try melatonin 1st bro its all natural and works better than most narc sleep meds. trazadone is for sleep problems related to alcohol/drug withdrawl and if you don't fall asleep within 30 mins after taking trazadone it can have the reverse effect and keep you up

Seroquel should help. My brother has insomnia and that's the only thing that puts him out. He gets prescribed 300mg a night. I've taken one before and I felt like shit the next day, like no energy but it knocked me right out. It might not be the best option for you but if you want to sleep that will do it.

good luck with that.. I've been running Tren ace for 6 weeks now and i haven't slept a wink, I'm hungry all the time aswell which isn't good for the diet cause I find myself eatting in the middle of the night now when i can't sleep.... as for Melatonin, it is natural but is hard on the liver and kidney's so be careful with dose amount, I found it did work for me but my urine was really dark in the morning, no matter how much water I would drink at night and through out the day, i didn't like the darkness so i stopped and urine came back to a more natural color!!

Im a light sleeper. So much so that I have to nap at least once a day to have enough energy and this seems to be a common problem with tren and it kinda turns me off of it. But I hear it gives really good strength and muscle gains which makes me consider giving it a go. If anything I'd go with Tren a just in case the sides hit me too hard it will clear my system quicker than tren e.

I never had a problem sleeping but I would wake up in a pool of sweat every couple of hours and I was so hungry that it didn't matter how much I ate or how often I was still starving like it had been weeks since I had eaten last. Lol. As far as something to take to help sleep. The makers of nyquil just came out with this stuff called zquil. I think its called and its just for a sleepaid. But I don't know how good it is for you.

I never had a problem sleeping but I would wake up in a pool of sweat every couple of hours and I was so hungry that it didn't matter how much I ate or how often I was still starving like it had been weeks since I had eaten last. Lol. As far as something to take to help sleep. The makers of nyquil just came out with this stuff called zquil. I think its called and its just for a sleepaid. But I don't know how good it is for you.
Don't waste your money on ZZZQuil. It's nothing more than Diphenhydramine which you can buy generic, for a tenth of the price.

Yeah figured as much. I just saw an ad for it yesterday so I thought ide suggest checking into it. But if that's all it is then its way too expensive for what it is. Melatonin is the only other thing I can thing of off the top of head that's more of a natural product. I think of anything else right now.

Something else you could look into is a gaba product. Its suppose to help you relax and sleep. I've never tried it but I read that that's what's for. So maybe look into that

Exo GABBA can't cross the blood brain barrier. Only take shops to increase Marty production.

My body may just be getting used to the tren. I actually slept 6 hours last eve.

Back