tren and cardio/training

traviswyliedime

I just wanted to know if everyones tren experience was like mine. Im the kind of guy that trains with high volume and intensity and loves doing high intensity cardio. But while on tren i had to take longggg breaks between my sets just to catch my breath and the cardio was around a 1/4 of what Im used to doing. What do you guys think?

Yeah Tren has messed my high intensity cardio up everytime I have been on it. I play some basketball but while on tren.... forget about it!!! a few times up the court and im gasping for air

I just wanted to know if everyones tren experience was like mine. Im the kind of guy that trains with high volume and intensity and loves doing high intensity cardio. But while on tren i had to take longggg breaks between my sets just to catch my breath and the cardio was around a 1/4 of what Im used to doing. What do you guys think?

What type of cardio are you doing while on tren?

What type of cardio are you doing while on tren?

hey brother! usually i go for 20-40 minutes on the stairmaster doing hiit. For 2 minutes i will be going all out and then for 1 i slow the speed back down. Then the next 2 minutes i get it higher than the last. This keeps going up each 2 minute period!

Cardio was a very difficult task for me while i was on my last tren cycle, you are not alone bro lol

I guess its kind of a trade off because the weight training is awesome on it... But I had to dial down the cardio big time!

Same here. Check out my log. When tren really started kicking in, I would get painful pumps in my shin that I was afraid to do cardio. Once, I went running and almost could not walk. Seriously considered calling the wife to come pick me up.

The other day, was on the treadmill doing HIIT (3.5mph with an incline of 5 increasing by 1 incline each minute). By incline 10, my shins could not take it.

And sex? Damn, am I out of breath!! Takes me forever to get normal breathing back.

Actually looking forward to ending tren in a couple of weeks. Can't explain it, but my body just feels "dirty" after being on it for some time.

yea im actually glad that i am not using tren anymore lol if i want something like tren i will just opt for primo from now on. i love my cardio. also i couldnt keep the man downstairs hard for shit and i couldnt finish at all....the lady did not like

Tren is some toxic shit, Basically poison to the body, I got winded climbing stairs in my house. I couldn't wait to end the tren part of my cycle. I even have 2 1/2 vials left over that i couldn't use up....

I am a huge fan of tren lol I just love it. tren e isn't as bad a tren a for your breathing... maybe when I first inject tren e I cough a few times but that is it. I'm stacking tren e, test e, primo, test cyp, and eq... my fav stack yet

Test e and Test cyp???? whats up with that???

Tren is a vaso-constrictor. to make a long story short, it diminishes the area of air exchange between your lungs and bloodstream. So u actually get less oxygen into your body each time you breath. ( Its the oposite of those pumps ppl use when they have asthma, to increase O2 intake)
Thats why u need to increase the breathing,(while on tren) to have the same amount of O2 comming in. This is where the tren cough comes from also. Upon injection, a higher concentration of tren reaches the lung alveoles, making it very hard to breath, untill the tren disolves into your bloodstream...

Ppl will react to tren differently, it will affect some ppl more then others. Some ppl are more sensible then others to medecine. I guess product purity/concentrations also play a role...

Last edited:
good thread. was wondering the same thing for when i plan to use tren. now i noticed everyone said high intensity cardio. i do a lot of long sprints on days i get that feeling. ( i do 2 days of cardio a week). but mainly its about a nice paced mile run. will that affect it?

what about dbol and cardio? i know it raises BP will that have any affect?

Back