Tren . What do you guys personally notice/get from it

darkwing86

Ive run tren a few times . Most Tren e around 400mg . I love the strength i get from it . And the sheer beast that comes out when i take it . Ive also felt (placebo or not) more confident when ive taken it . Ive run about 4 cycles or tren . What do u guys personally get from it ... and more i ask in terms of say muscle strength , firmness , and appearance ?

Exactly the last 3 things u said. Along w bronchial issues like reduced aerobic capacity, increased irritation from allergies enhanced...and of course the beast.

with one tren cycle un der my belt, ill say that i was highly impressed withj how cut i got from it. strenght increase was pretty insane too. i definantly noticed shortness of breath as well. that was probably the worst side i experienced while on tren. well that and the sheer effort it took to cop a nut, lol. it also seems to take a pretty noticeable toll on mental well being. it seemed to change my mindset. not neccesarily for the better either.

with one tren cycle un der my belt, ill say that i was highly impressed withj how cut i got from it. strenght increase was pretty insane too. i definantly noticed shortness of breath as well. that was probably the worst side i experienced while on tren. well that and the sheer effort it took to cop a nut, lol. it also seems to take a pretty noticeable toll on mental well being. it seemed to change my mindset. not neccesarily for the better either.

I am much the same. I did only two cycles with Tren and didn't like it. I was tired all the time, maybe other hormones were out of balance. AND all of the above ^^^^

I had a real problem with the sweats. I mean 4 t-shirts wringing wet and then I also got vey bad scary chills.

I think for me I'm a bit old to hand the physical stress. SO I don't do Tren. The results I've seen are incredible.

The recomposition qualities of Tren are amazing.... but the sacrifices you have to make to get this I personally hate.

Like OMM, I felt tired and lethargic all the time, my sleep quality deteriorated by the week, I didn't see much 'noteable' benefit in strength, but then again I train for hypertrophy only, I do not give a flying fuck about strength.

If I wasn't a competing athlete, I would quite happily never take Tren again, and when I do retire from the stage, that will be the case.

I much prefer the 'feel good' aspects of Deca and Mast and high dose Test - I'm like myself but ten times better on those compounds, whereas the toll that Tren takes makes me feel like zombie for the best part of the time.

Also, you cannot get away from what Tren does to your body, it takes it's toll on you physically and psychologically MUCH more than your run-of-the-mill' compounds, and a lot of this damage can be irreversible.

I'd say I've got one more Tren run left in me, so I'll be using it wisely.

everything said so far i agree with. BB nailed it tho. I dont compete but the zombie part, yeah, big time!! lol. Along with the other statements

I wont lie . I love tren . I just feel unstoppable . I can keep pushing and pushing , and its like a small couple min break in between sets and im ready to rock again every set. I do get some sweats , not too bad . And definetly yah the shortness of breathe .... especially for some reason when im eating . The tren cough after injecting once was about the scariest shit that happened to me ... i almost said F*** all of it after that time . But i feel beastly . Cant deny or get over that feeling . Muscles always seems full as well

That's wild.. I experienced a much tamer animal than what most have posted about.

Yes, I sweat a lot on it. I had paranoia. I was always very warm. I was always hungry. I dreamt quite vividly. But, never experienced Lethargy, or mental sluggishness of any kind either.

Was always go, go, go. Developed strength about as quickly as I could adjust my Hypertrophy program to be a hypertrophy program.. every workout I could do more reps of the weight used previously. Every other workout I'd increase weight. Nearly lost all of my problem area fat without a lick of cardio (though I was running around at work for 8-10hrs a day)..

But never had an issue that would make me think twice about doing it again. Perhaps next time around it'll be different..

Honestly , i place tren above rest by a long shot . As opposed to most cycles i have run , i have seen significanlty higher improvements all around in many areas when running tren . Beast mode is the best way to put it far superior then anything else . Completely on its own level .

Things not mentioned yet that I experience are:
-Increased Issues with Shin-splints, and forearm splints.
-Flexibility reduction, tightness and decreased range of motion if stretching is neglected
-I have come to associate canker sores with tren as well. I've ran tren many times and I get multiple canker sores within the first couple weeks. It happens with oral tren as well.
- Pumps, even from walking
-Recovery time is greatly reduced, sometimes days become hours

My favorite thing about tren or any strong androgen is the structural improvements of my body under heavy weights. Where I usually feel like crumbling, I now feel like I have to fight my own muscle tightness to the bottom of a lift.

everything said so far i agree with. BB nailed it tho. I dont compete but the zombie part, yeah, big time!! lol. Along with the other statements

Interesting that we both felt tired, lethargic and zombie-like - whereas the others didn't...

And we were both running Tren from the same lab too! :scratchhe

Are sides different from high test low tren or high tren and lov test ?

I only have one tren ace cycle behind me and i had to stop 2-3 weeks in because of all the sides. Insomni,night sweats,high bp and the list goes on. LOL !! But been reading that many users report less sides when using just a trt dose test a week stacked with tren e. And that tren e have less sides over ace.. Sounds strange to me but what are your thoughts around this ? Thanks

Tren time :D

I have 4 Tren runs under my belt. All 700mgs per week. 3 times with Acetate, once with Enanthate.

I dont notice too many issues with Acetate. Poor sleep and heartburn are things that happen for me everytime. I did develop some wicked acid reflux last time at the tail end. Im not sure if that was due to me taking Tren or not but, never the less, its something to note. No night sweats for me with Acetate at all and mental state stays even aside from from slight here n there feelings of being rushed and needing to do everything as fast as I can.

As for Enanthate......side effects......look up and read about every negative side effect related to Tren. I got them all, and they were not mild. I wont ever run Enanthate again. You know that I have many years of experience under my belt. And I wont touch that shit again man. Give me the shivers just thinking about it.

With all that said. I also think Acetate if more effective, from my experiences. It does what it is supposed to do better, and faster then the Enanthate ester. It is stronger and packs a bigger punch. Do esters usually matter in terms differences in effects caused? No. But, with Tren, they do.

For me, I get very hungry on it and very horny. My muscles look hard, grainy, and full all day everyday, no matter what, and new growth by the day. I get leaner. Strength gains are incredible. Focus in the gym is laser like. And I have an overall 'pitbull' type feeling......not in the sense that I am going to snap and lose it, because Im not that type of person but, 'pitbull' meaning that I feel I could run through a brick wall and rip a telephone poll out of the ground with my bare hands and bend it in half.

Are sides different from high test low tren or high tren and lov test ?

I only have one tren ace cycle behind me and i had to stop 2-3 weeks in because of all the sides. Insomni,night sweats,high bp and the list goes on. LOL !! But been reading that many users report less sides when using just a trt dose test a week stacked with tren e. And that tren e have less sides over ace.. Sounds strange to me but what are your thoughts around this ? Thanks
Doggy Style , i would have to say depending on what sides u are getting it can be true high test can cause more issues .... But this would be due to not keeping estrogen in check . Probably why less issues when only running trt dose of test . As far as tren e having lessing issue ... i dont imagine that to sound right either . If u get issues from tren .... ur gonna get issues no matter what . ester is only ester . If anything having an ester that stays in you system for a longer period of time would probably cause more sides/ problems . Hence why people always say use Tren a first time . Cause if u get sides they will go away with a few days of discontinuing use . Where as tren e sides can last for weeks

Schredder , i also get the heartburn bad when running tren . Especially in the morning . Heartburn is a rare thing for me , and everytime i run tren , i get it . Also i notice on tren when i eat , as im eating , my chest and breathing seems to tighten up and i start sweating like a maniac

Schredder , i also get the heartburn bad when running tren . Especially in the morning . Heartburn is a rare thing for me , and everytime i run tren , i get it . Also i notice on tren when i eat , as im eating , my chest and breathing seems to tighten up and i start sweating like a maniac

Thats funny. Mine starts out ok and get worse throughout the day. If Im up late and eating it is terrible. I also get very warm when I eat. But, I get warm when I eat even if Im not running any Tren.

Back