Trenbolone Enanthate Insomnia

My_Pitch27

it seems like a lot of people experience severe insomnia when taking Tren. is this true? does everyone experience insomnia when taking Tren? i sures hell hope not cuz i just ordered some and i hate sleep problems... my sleep is kinda screwy as it is and now im kinda spooked. is there anyone who didnt experience this side effect?

thanks!

No, insomnia isn't something that happens to everyone or every time. I usually don't get it, but I have a few times - kind of like your brain just refuses to shut off. I've found that taking benadryl before bed helped, or just getting up and doing something for a few minutes (like waking the wife up for 2am nookie) helps bring back the calm. :)

This is why it's really a good idea to start small and with acetate; you don't want to find out that you get ALL the sides, and are committed to four weeks of hell. ;)

Oh, and in my experience, dose does influence sides.

My .02c :)

No, insomnia isn't something that happens to everyone or every time. I usually don't get it, but I have a few times - kind of like your brain just refuses to shut off. I've found that taking benadryl before bed helped, or just getting up and doing something for a few minutes (like waking the wife up for 2am nookie) helps bring back the calm. :)

This is why it's really a good idea to start small and with acetate; you don't want to find out that you get ALL the sides, and are committed to four weeks of hell. ;)

Oh, and in my experience, dose does influence sides.

My .02c :)

i ordered the enanthate whoops,... will i be ok? i was thinking of taking 100mg 2x week for my cycle

I tell everyone start with acetate..... I have tons of experience with tren and i cant fuck with tren e just did a few months ago for me and alot of others side effects/insomnia is way way worse with long ester peopme can say tren is tren but i strongly disagree.

i ordered the enanthate whoops,... will i be ok? i was thinking of taking 100mg 2x week for my cycle

That dose is fine to start dont expect anything drastic but you will get stronger and look better. Tren acetate is more bang for the buck and you literally will change within 1 week

Tren sides depends on the individual, everyone varies
No insomnia, my sides are aggression or get eritated quickly on things i usually dont let me bug me off tren but that also comes with tren to in curtain individuals
Bad move, on ordering tren e, like 49er said i myself stick to tren a and have run tren plenty of times but never messed with tren e just for that fact of if i do wind up with shitty sides u can bail and be outta your system within days on ace then weeks running tren e exspecially first go
Nobody can answer what sides if any u are going to experience
Goodluck on your run with tren bro

Last edited:

Don't you struggle with pretty serious anxiety? Didn't you just start TRT? And have only half a cycle under your belt, from which you bailed cause it wasn't going well?

And you want to run Tren? Now?

Last edited:
I don't get insomnia. I just don't sleep as deeply. I toss and turn more. Harder to get to sleep. Sleep less in total. Wake up more frequently through out the night.

One of the biggest reliefs for me when ending a tren blast is being able to get a full night's sleep finally. You forget how good it feels to get good quality sleep.

That's a pretty tame dose that will maybe give some sides. If you can, I'd honestly bank the enanthate though, and hit acetate. Acetate lets you fine tune things better, and you can find your sweet spot much easier.

However, Gaijin.Japan brings up a valid point. Are you sure you're ready for tren? TRT being dialed in is #1, then I'd start with something like nandrolone after a REAL blast of test at 500mg first. :)

it seems like a lot of people experience severe insomnia when taking Tren. is this true? does everyone experience insomnia when taking Tren? i sures hell hope not cuz i just ordered some and i hate sleep problems... my sleep is kinda screwy as it is and now im kinda spooked. is there anyone who didnt experience this side effect?

thanks!
I sleep OK not perfect but OK on tren A 350mg/week it did not got worse as before cycle ... I take some melatonin 3mg before sleep and Im ok. I dont have any other side effects only mood is not very good on only test E cycle it was better. You can order some gaba I read it helps I ordered as well will try today. For mood improvement you can get some kratom.

Tren sides depends on the individual, everyone varies
No insomnia, my sides are aggression or get eritated quickly on things i usually dont let me bug me off tren but that also comes with tren to in curtain individuals
Bad move, on ordering tren e, like 49er said i myself stick to tren a and have run tren plenty of times but never messed with tren e just for that fact of if i do wind up with shitty sides u can bail and be outta your system within days on ace then weeks running tren e exspecially first go
Nobody can answer what sides if any u are going to experience
Goodluck on your run with tren bro

When my friend here was planning a foray into the darkest side I advised him to do 50 tren a despite the plebian GYM CHEMISTS (THAT WE CRUSH ROUND THESE PARTS) approach of 100 e d to start. Why not....

When injecting a new powerful BOVINE drug into ur body go slow as u can bump it up but u can t take it back out. Like when you take 4 instead of 3 pain meds and go from superman to nodding at the wheel. Been there too. Tren e too-took 250 1 st pin and again w my 2 nd. I ll not feed into your obviously very subject to suggestion time of your life ( not a shot at you. If your 24 or 42 . It s chronological re to gearage) as I m convinced tren like LSD potentially is no joke.

A little goes a long way.
My sides with tren acetate-
1---trensomnia made worse by a love of strange tight ass pussy.
2---irritability
3--- sweat like a whore needing pain pill fix or a dub
4----sweat stinks ( see number 3 )
5--- sweat actually discolors white s so stick w exotic women or colored clothing. I wear clothes to bed too. Night sweats are very copious for me.

It s a powerfully fun compound . It s a potential mindfuck too.
So the question IS---Who are YOU ?

AAS ENHANCE YOU AND TREN X 5.

I M O.

Last edited:
I don't get insomnia. I just don't sleep as deeply. I toss and turn more. Harder to get to sleep. Sleep less in total. Wake up more frequently through out the night.

One of the biggest reliefs for me when ending a tren blast is being able to get a full night's sleep finally. You forget how good it feels to get good quality sleep.

Do you ever take ambien or anything other than over the counter sleep aids? I only ask because I will once in a while take an ambien and wonder if I am flirting with dammaging something while on Tren.

I find alot of people get all nervous before even messing with tren and usually there head is the worst problem outta most
But yes def gives u an additude atleast for myself its hard to describe
Sleeping is just one side u might encounter, likei said everyone varies from sides
I personally love tren but i know when enough is enough cause i get more moody at the end and alot more irratated as well

I had severe insomnia from Tren A. Couldn't sleep without Xanax. I did a little more research and found that people really enjoy adding Masteron into the cycle. I'm now on my 3rd Tren cycle with Masteron without any Tren side effects at all, other than being a sexual Tyrannosaurus and awesome

thanks!

The sides vary from one guy to the next. I know what it is like to be laying in bed amping and know you have to get up in 3 hours and go to work. I think any AAS can do that, but tren is better than most. My suggestion is that if you want to run tren acetate, start with a low dose, 75 mg eod. If you are okay, you can increase your dosage. I have never had sides like i see some members describe, but a lot of guys just can't run tren. Personally I think if you start your first tren cycle at a low dosage, you are more likely to see some benefits. You need gradually increase your dosage with tren on your first couple runs.

so just to let everyone know i ordered 3 bottles of tren ace to go with my cycle... i took everyone suggestion and just did it... seems like it was the consensus about side profile.

Back