Trenboone Enathate only cycle

Please don't tell me you're buying your gear with these fake advertisements on the right...because that's what is sounds like. Tren 200? Test 400?

how about you stop being a stubborn brat and listen to other's advice, you need to lose some wight and so some research..seriously

Shit bro, TREN_ E is the same sides only differences is you have to stick with them for 4 weeks as opposed to 2 days!!! anyhow either way you are on this cycle 200mg wont give you many problems, and you definately will see a difference, I get the feeling that you choose it for fat burning properties over strength.. either way you will get both,, i done a parabolan cycle only back in 04, had a bit of rage night sweats.. no shutdown though weifght stayed the same but body composition changed.. stick with it for 8 weeks... drink enough water even with your fat man diet you will still b urn cals

I just think tren at this point in his career would be a complete waste. At 350lbs.+ there's no telling how high his blood pressure is off cycle, either. Disregarding the chance of progesterone sides kicking in, there's always the risk of having serious health complications if you choose to do this.

I am on Tren and Test right now. Dont really feel much of a difference. Must admit having crazy dreams. But no real impressive strength. Wonder if its bunk? I am going on my 3rd week tommorow sunday

I am on Tren and Test right now. Dont really feel much of a difference. Must admit having crazy dreams. But no real impressive strength. Wonder if its bunk? I am going on my 3rd week tommorow sunday

If it's test p and tren a you should feel that. Is your diet in check?

I been told plenty of times not to run a Tren A cycle becuase the sides are very hard on u then Tren E...

False, the only differnce is the ester attached. Tren is tren. Goodluck with your tren only cycle because all its going to do is shut you down hard for a while.

Any plan on post cycle therapy (pct) ,AI ,caber or prami for prolactin? Probably not

Your coming to this board to ask a question an when ppl are telling that your cycle isnt a cycle..it isnt a cycle. Just fucking listen an take advice or go to another board. All were trying to do is help you an tell you what you SHOULD do but you dont care to take advice on a subject you know nothing about...

This will be the Best advise your going to get:

1. Get your diet in check, lose alot of fat first and im sure youll be more pleased with the results.

2. First cycle testE 500mg a week, do some reading around here on post cycle therapy (pct)s Aromatase inhibitor (AI) etc.. theres stickys at the top with everything broken down to help newbs understand.

3. If your diet is clean and you know how to control water retention then sure you can still add muscle an lose fat. I dont get how you said you hate test when youve never ran it before? Test is a very very wonderful AAS, base to all cycles!

4. READ, READ ,READ!!!! Oh and read some more :)

Gluck, hope you take in some good advise that all the Ology guys here have to offer

hey guys i just got my cherry popped started trenbolone e from red dragon pharm the bottle is contained with 200mg/ml the guy that got it for me told me to inject 1cc of the stuff once a week how much is that converted to mg? and yes i am stacking with testosterone 2cc 2x a week. this is my first cycle EVER! anything helps thatnks.

Diet is fine. Weight is 200lbs consuming about 250 grams of protein per day. my work out routine is 3 days on 1 day off. Trying to take advantage of this stuff. I am going to finish it and wait like a month before i start it again. I have tried Test E before and Winstrol. I liked the way The test E kicked in. I was expecting more from tren. I will see my results at the end of this cycle.. Any advice for next time ??

Two things tell me you shouldn't be running gear much less tren. 1) you called Winstrol (winny) only a cycle 2) you are 300 pounds and thinking of running gear.
Op you made me lol. Thanks!

hey guys i just got my cherry popped started trenbolone e from red dragon pharm the bottle is contained with 200mg/ml the guy that got it for me told me to inject 1cc of the stuff once a week how much is that converted to mg? and yes i am stacking with testosterone 2cc 2x a week. this is my first cycle EVER! anything helps thatnks.

Anmother one huh? well just double it all up for 10 weeks you will walk out like a complete monster

Bro if you wanna be big you should be shooting 100mg ed of tren plus 200mg ed of test... wtf dude dont you read these boards or research shit before you jump on the juice??

yea dude but i just took hes advice kuz hes been using it for some time and hes a pretty legit personal trainer. And yeah ive done reaserch on this everyday, i guess hes trying to make me a novice user, im already big naturally, just need to take it to the next level u know, next time ill up it up some like u said kuz as far as the sides go all i see is a little acne on my arms and legs and thats it. thanks have u been on tren?

Bro, I was being sarcastic, Reason why... If you have to ask questions after you started then you should keep well away how do you know those dick shrinking myths are not true??? anyhow... your dosage is fine you should put on quite a bit of weight especially if its your 1st cycle, think your doing way too much.. could of gone with just test to start that way when you start tren you can see which gives you more side effects

Back