TRT HCG Anastrozole Dosing Intervals

Dukguy

Been on TRT for a couple years and recent went to a MD who specializes in TRT therapies. He doubled my dose of T to 200mg/wk put me on HCG and anastrozole. I am splitting the T and pinning every 3.5 days. When do most people take HCG and anastrozole if they are splitting their T dose? Thanks

Been on TRT for a couple years and recent went to a MD who specializes in TRT therapies. He doubled my dose of T to 200mg/wk put me on HCG and anastrozole. I am splitting the T and pinning every 3.5 days. When do most people take HCG and anastrozole if they are splitting their T dose? Thanks

If you went to a TRT doctor he should of told you when to take HCG and anastrazole. why did you get on TRT? past steroid use?

I took it all the same day when I was on the same protocol. Splitting HCG weekly dose in two. I did not mix the HCG and test in the same syringe I did two different injections.

To add to casanovaa questions, why did he double your dose?

I took it all the same day when I was on the same protocol. Splitting HCG weekly dose in two. I did not mix the HCG and test in the same syringe I did two different injections.

To add to casanovaa questions, why did he double your dose?

He said my GP had me on too small a dose for my body weight.

Testosterone isnt necessarily correlated with body weight. It's all about labs/levels and how someone feels. There are many variables that go into dosing test.

I ain't no doctor but I know for a fact testosterone isnt dosed per lb/kg.

It's been a long time since I made a bell curve for something but the majority of TRT will be about 120-150 mg wk. Some will run lower amd some higher but maintaining levels inside "normal ranges" happens in those doses for the majority of people.

It dose not matter when you take the three different meds. The key is you are trying to have the right balance and get dialed in. Every 3.5 days for your test injection is a good idea. Personally I take my HCG the day before my test injection , so I do not forget doses etc. I take my Anastrozole on Mon, Wed, Fri., in order to space it out and keep it consistent.

There are many different options. Find a balance which works.

After 6+ years of injecting every 3.5 days, and taking .25mg anastrozole twice a week, I’ve recently switched to eod injections, and I’ve dropped the AI. My body is thanking me already.

Back