Trying to have kids while on gear.

jamrock_souljah

I know most of the vets here on ology are of the older crowd and have years of cycle experience, so your advice and info would be appreciated. would it be wise to try and have kids while on cycle or wait till completely off. would their be negative repercussions if that would happen while on. just trying to be informed for the future when my time comes around.

I got my 21 yr old neighbor pregnant while on deca dude.

We re not together but she s cool...and my son is a genious...but we are all different.

Its pretty impossible to say what repercussions if any would exist if you got a woman pregnant while on cycle other than while it may be a bit more difficult to do so, it can and does happen. I would personally, if it was my goal, be off cycle and clear of pct for about 6-8 weeks and then try if I could choose. That being said my little guy was conceived on a pretty heavy cycle and I swear I passed on some of the tren I was taking to the little animal! LOL j/k of course (about passing on the tren!)

Last edited:
i know guys who have gotten their girls knocked up and they have been on blast and cruise for life... its very possible

There isn't any documented abnormalities from conceiving while on cycle.
In fact doctors prescribe hcg to men wanting to maintain testicular size
And who want to convince while on TRT.

My supplementation always served effectively as a form of contraception. Perhaps too well as now that I am older I may need medical intervention to start a family. Otherwise I'd already have a dozen of mini-me's running around out there.. lol.

I have had two acquaintances conceive on a modest, T only cycle, both had boys.

My wife and I conceived after I'd been blasting and cruising for over 2 years but I was taking HCG and HMG sporadically throughout

i know guys who have gotten their girls knocked up and they have been on blast and cruise for life... its very possible

The big question though, was there any hCG involved at some point...

Another thing I have come across is that being on doesn't mean absolutely 0 sperm, it just means EXTREMELY low in some guys, and yes some do have 0 sperm.

I know most of the vets here on ology are of the older crowd and have years of cycle experience, so your advice and info would be appreciated. would it be wise to try and have kids while on cycle or wait till completely off. would their be negative repercussions if that would happen while on. just trying to be informed for the future when my time comes around.

man,a good friend of mine knocked all three of his kids out while he was cycling heavy. he swears it was after he added hcg all three times.

a recently turned pro buddy was telling me he was trying to knock his old lady up, but tests showed his boys were not swimming well. I gave him three bottles of hcg I had kicking around, wasn't even sure of the quality, but she was carrying about a month later. he thanks me constantly. was it a coincidence, maybe?

my concern is how steroids affect our genes and its development. As we all know that there are chemicals in foods etc. that have an effect on our genes so our kids can show negative results. eg. hexavalent chromium Cr-6 and its negative side effects on the children of those who are exposed to it, and their children's children etc. So this being said, I would not try to have kids while on steroids. Thoughts anyone?

I don't think there's any evidence that "genes" can be altered in any way... what we have is what we have, from start to finish

my concern is how steroids affect our genes and its development. As we all know that there are chemicals in foods etc. that have an effect on our genes so our kids can show negative results. eg. hexavalent chromium Cr-6 and its negative side effects on the children of those who are exposed to it, and their children's children etc. So this being said, I would not try to have kids while on steroids. Thoughts anyone?
These are the negative sides that i would like to read more about, if you or anyone find concrete studies and evidence related to the theory please post them.

I beg to differ guy and with all respect I would be wiling to say that yes some gear does change your DNA. There is just too much overwhelming evidence how basic chemicals in our foods and water can do it so why wouldn't some gears do the same. There is alot of hidden info deeply archived. Again I say this with all respect to you guys, but someone has to be the voice of reason. If I did not care I would not say a thing but I do care.

man,a good friend of mine knocked all three of his kids out while he was cycling heavy. he swears it was after he added hcg all three times.

a recently turned pro buddy was telling me he was trying to knock his old lady up, but tests showed his boys were not swimming well. I gave him three bottles of hcg I had kicking around, wasn't even sure of the quality, but she was carrying about a month later. he thanks me constantly. was it a coincidence, maybe?

Just confirms that hCG is a valuable tool if your blasting/cruising or on TRT. Coincidence? I think not. My buddy is currently running hCG after being on for 20 weeks and his nuts are comming back plump. hCG works. If it doesn't, then your testicles are the problem.

I don't think it changes DNA. Typically when you are saying it the chemicals in our air and food "change our DNA" I think it is more along the lines of DAMAGES DNA which and don't quote me is what causes things like cancer, disease etc.

To say AAS change DNA I don't think is right, and nor do I think it damages DNA.

This is just my theory and it could be way, way off as I have very little knowledge on DNA but I am positive that it is damage to DNA that is where things go wrong.

I did remember seeing a documentary on TV where DNA can alter or adapt to certain conditions, there was a term for it, not drastically change though. I think they called it some sort of adaptation to the environment or outside factors causes DNA to be slightly altered but not totally changed and it isn't dangerous. But I think I'm taking this way off topic.

Back