Universal kits April Specials!

mr.universe

All the feedback from customers and former trial members is very exciting and I think our supplier is about to drop the price on kits because of the overwhelming response to the product.
Right now they are letting us do an April special, BUY ANY P-GH KIT AND RECEIVE A FREE MONTH SUPPLY! Also come buy and check us out for the Pro-Hormones that really work before they're illegal. M1T/10mg 50 count for $60. OMNIVEX a blend of five potent hormones 100ml $150. Check out our kits and accessories, supplements. Before there was ephedrine there was caffeine 50 Tabs / 175mg each only $10. With any 2G or 4G kit get the second kit for just $10. We have S-type kits, powder kits and new kits on the way!

Thanks for all the support it's our pleasure to give you great products and service.

Im new to this kit stuff, does the powder come with these kits and is it as potent as real gear?

My first fina kit conversion-- used universal kits--good shit--good company---and answered all my questions..bumpity bump

2 questions..

1. How do you get the free month supply, I said checkout and it didn't say anything about it in the total.
2. Is this kit for oral use only or is it "for oral use only ;) " I figuredit to be the later considering the price but have been wrong about these things before.

Yea I also just ordered some p-gh and there was no option or notification that I would get my extra 1 month kit.

I just mentioned it in the comments section at the end will I be taken care of?

The extra month was automatically included in my order. Regarding oral use, other methods can be used, such as(subc), but are not indicated in the package insert. Do a search on p-gh. This is good stuff and I will definitly be re-ordering.

I've been off all gear now for almost a month. I've kept on the PGH and not only do I agree with Silverback, I'm still shredded as hell....but I have'nt crashed... I really am suprised about this stuff. Just got complimented on my vascularity today. Srength is up, balls are big, and I'm never this cut. Great product and great company.

yea they included my one month supply automatically.
real fast service i ordered sunday got it tonight.

Back