updated pics

needsize

Community Veteran
I have had a lot of people wondering why I havent been online much lately...I have still been training hard, but my wife is having an extremely difficult pregnancy, so I havent had as much time to post
I just took these today, they are my yearly progress pics, my posing sucks so I am not really seeing the areas that I brought up this year, but good enough. My weight today was 213lbs at 5'8"
damn is my back ever watery....

sirxxlew said:
5'8 213.... fuckin huge. lookin great. whens your next comp?

thanks, no comps in the near future...it takes too much time away from family, and I have a daughter due at the end of July, so its just not in the cards right now

Lookin good bro.

Good symmetry. Awesome quad development.

Congrats on your imminent fatherhood also.

Amazing physique you have there needzine. Congrats on being a father, that is exciting!!!

Thanks guys, this is not my first baby, but it will be my first little girl...heres a pic of me and my 3 year old, pic is a little old though..
heres a relaxed shot as well

Muay Thai said:
Great physique like everyone said and best of luck with wifes pregnancy hope everything goes ok.

thanks
she has a torn muscle in her stomach, so the bigger she gets, the more it hurts...so at this point I am basically housewife/househusband...thats why I am not online much anymore...it made dieting easy though, staying home keeps you away from a lot of things you arent supposed to eat

needsize said:
...it made dieting easy though, staying home keeps you away from a lot of things you arent supposed to eat

Is that why your BF is so low? You said you have no immenent competitions? Surely your BF isn't that low year-round, or maybe I am just a fat slob. :D

jediclampet said:
Is that why your BF is so low? You said you have no immenent competitions? Surely your BF isn't that low year-round, or maybe I am just a fat slob. :D

I was 237lbs 5 weeks ago, still decently lean, I just dropped to 213lbs for the summer, now plan on maintaining that
I try to not get any heavier than around 10%

Looking terrific! I too would guess you much heavier than 213. You are definitely proportioned perfectly though. Great job!

Where are all the toys on the ground in the backyard? Those are like a trademark of needsize backyard photos.

Curious what your training (and diet) look like.

Oh yeah. That's damn hard doing all that work, and yet you can't expect any play at the end of the day. But it is very honorable of you.

I've often noticed that many of the 'leaders' in in these sports are great people....it is the guys that aren't as good, but think they are the best that tend to be the pricks that give the sport a bad rep.

Back