Var for TRT/HRT

dirkdiggler9969

Is it possible to find a doc that will still prescribe it or does it have to be for a wasting disease?

Also, Chip I just filled out your form and am waiting to hear from you.

Is it possible to find a doc that will still prescribe it or does it have to be for a wasting disease?

Also, Chip I just filled out your form and am waiting to hear from you.

Dirk, you must have made a submission error somehow. I have received nothing from you on my side. Please resubmit. Also, yes, oxandrolone is prescribed for HRT/TRT

I'll redo here in a little while. Also, I'm 29 but am definitely crashed. I'm getting bloodwork done tomorrow so I'll be a head of the game.

Chip, do you do anything with insurance? I would imagine no but I'm sure most guys that haven't dealt with you would like to know. Thx, look forward to working with you to get be back to fucking normal. (I spent Sat under the covers like a little bitch)

i'll redo here in a little while. Also, i'm 29 but am definitely crashed. I'm getting bloodwork done tomorrow so i'll be a head of the game.

Chip, do you do anything with insurance? I would imagine no but i'm sure most guys that haven't dealt with you would like to know. Thx, look forward to working with you to get be back to fucking normal. (i spent sat under the covers like a little bitch)

dirk,
don't feel like a bitch, bro. I promise that very few members on this or an other board know the true bio-chemical dangers that can occur when our shit is out of whack. And sometimes it takes a couple go arounds to get things dialed in correctly. This is seriously dangerous shit if you or another expert does not know what the fuck they are doing. Thats why i always look to err to the side of caution with my guys. The last thing you need is an emotional meltdown. We'll get you dialed in.

Back