Verify my gear!

Roidrage81

Hey guys I just recieved my Trenbolone Acetate the other day. Getting ready to use it. I believe it's the real stuff but just want a second opinion before injecting. It's made by Max Pro Pharmecuticals. It came in a box with the company labels, etc and hologram.

Last edited:
well maxpro isnt a genuine pharmaceutical co. so who knows? UG labs are a toss up, some good, some bad......Good luck!!

Currently they have alot of unhappy users in the USA!!!! Looks like its 100mg/ml from the pic u posted. 1/2 cc then would be 50mg, you probably know that though. 75 mgs eod would be good imo.

I'm 172 lbs, 5'7 and was told 75mgs every other day. Would this equate to 1/2 a cc?

How the hell is anyone here supposed to know that?!?

Look at the label FFS. If it says 100mg/ml then no obviously 1 ml = 100mg Tren Ace. Use your head :splat:

I'm running the tren acetate for 10 days then kicking in test sustanon which I will inject eod as well. I'm going to run the tren acetate for 6 weeks then just use the test sustanon to 12 weeks. then pct.

Watch the flaming here! There is a Very Strict rule against flaming here. You get zero warnings.....it's in the rule book :)

Back