Vermodje - what can you say?

I am a big fan of this company...

I used a lot of sruff from it: Naposim, androver,boldever turinover,fenilver...i was positively surprised with my results... I want to try their Testover E...I see you have it on your photo...I really want to know your results...

I am a big fan of this company...

I used a lot of sruff from it: Naposim, androver,boldever turinover,fenilver...i was positively surprised with my results... I want to try their Testover E...I see you have it on your photo...I really want to know your results...

Just started the cycle with it. I will definitely let you know about my results...How did you find Naposim? I can personally say that it is the best dbol I've ever used...

Just started the cycle with it. I will definitely let you know about my results...How did you find Naposim? I can personally say that it is the best dbol I've ever used...

Naposim is very good...I agree...wow, this is the first thread when actually is telling the truth about Vermodje's products...a lot of bullshit is written here...very happy I found it!!!

well my gains with Naposim was about 11 lbs...and for me i consider perfect results, because i'm not a beginner...actually i get to know this company starting with this product...not to mention my improve in weight training...

Naposim is very good...I agree...wow, this is the first thread when actually is telling the truth about Vermodje's products...a lot of bullshit is written here...very happy I found it!!!

ha,ha...you've read this bullshit as well?

i've noticed that you were performing on the IFBB 2013? I mean was it you?

Back