Video Arm Day

You have got a massive, and ripped body... max respect sent your way!

Just curious what your training, diet and supps/aas are like???

Wow... You and I train waaaaay different. Why such high reps? Are you pre contest in those videos?

Golgo13 said:
Wow... You and I train waaaaay different. Why such high reps? Are you pre contest in those videos?

I train for maximun pump of blood , Charles Glass style i guess.

Die$eL~Man said:
you look alot stronger than you are ! .. look good though

I train only for maximum pump nothing else , weight doesnt really play much of a role its more so high reps with a decently heavy weight that gives me perfect form and a huge pump if i go to heavy ill lose both so theres no need just fill that muscle with blood expanding facia .

Last edited:
Vander V said:
I train only for maximum pump nothing else , weight doesnt really play much of a role its more so high reps with a decently heavy weight that gives me perfect form and a huge pump if i go to heavy ill lose both so theres no need just fill that muscle with blood expanding facia .
you train the same way i do..... high reps do put on size..

Charles Glass.....AWSOME!!!
Incredibly HUGE:) Keeping high reps & circulation will help you lift heavy & strong when you get old!
Sucks but it is true:(
Only 38 but it's fucked up when instead of your muscles getting sore your fucking bones are:(!!!!!!!!

Vander nice to see over here at Sology'......Ive seen your pics on other boards and I think you have a lot to offer...Great job bro !!!!
I have always been intrested in your training and diet. If I remember you train with hi reps which on is the oppositte of many beliefs this day in age. But as you can see it works for you....SO maybe you could lay some of the training and diets out for us to enjoy....

Last edited:
Vander, the hi reps approach is interesting, but surely you didn't pack on your 220 lbs of mass initially through hi reps?

Back