Vitamin E for acne blemishes?

Juice4Brains

Anyone had any luck using vitamin E oil for acne blemishes? I got a shitload of them on my back/shoulders from my last cycle. Acne itself has subsided but the marks remain. I got some vitamin E oil laying around, and heard it might help, but also might just clog pores and make the acne worse.

Any suggestions/experiences?

Anyone had any luck using vitamin E oil for acne blemishes? I got a shitload of them on my back/shoulders from my last cycle. Acne itself has subsided but the marks remain. I got some vitamin E oil laying around, and heard it might help, but also might just clog pores and make the acne worse.

Any suggestions/experiences?

Never heard of Vit E used for acne but B5 can do wonders if you dose it high enough for long enough.

tanning works wonders. spa then a nice cold shower to close the pores. Try the dermatologist if you have insurance.

Well the acne has pretty much stopped, as in no more redness/puss/bumps, but its the marks left behind that I'm trying to remedy.

I started tanning the other day and will continue(also using Melanotan II).

apple cider VINIGAR i take 3-4 oz ed and its the best thing if done for acne. moreso then even creams

cosigned.

I have done this for years. If you want to take it further, there was a big scientific study showing acidic acid (acv) being really good for your CNS right after heavy training. You can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Take it after training for clear skin and a healthy CNS.

here is the study im talking about if anyone is interested:

Acetic Acid Feeding Enhances Glycogen Repletion in Liver and Skeletal Muscle of Rats -- Fushimi et al. 131 (7): 1973 -- Journal of Nutrition

Vitamin E does work, I used to pop the gells and put directly on skin.

But I find aloe vera works awesome, you can get the drink able stuff, as well as gel.

ACV does work too, you can take ACV capsules. WAY easier than trying to drink it.

Back