Watch Me Transform into MAXIMUS PRIME >>PIC_Log

Day# 11

pin # 4 left glute 23g, 1.5inch needle.

wasn't really feeling the dbol so I Upped my dbol to 50mg today just before work out and felt like I entered beast mode!!!
destroyed my legs and biceps tonight at the gym.

Ready for shoulder Blast tomorrow.

the 6 pack will change your life. mine is on my desk right now staring at me.

up your dbol to 60mg. you will thank yourself for it. make those veins pop.

on training days, i take 40mg before training, and 20 mg 6-8 hrs before or after, depending on when i train. (my pills come in 20mg capsules)

on off days, evenly space the pillsthroughout the day, every 6-7 hours to have a steady stream. you will want to train on those days cause you will be so pumped up ;) do some light pushups or such to become rock hard. :) just make sure they are evenly spaced so you dont go with dips in levels of dbol.

cant wait to hear you get some water retention and bloat! then you know the shit is working ;)

pics????

good for the diet, i would go with 5 different protiens however. I dont eat meat, so it is much easier for you. try to go for 1-2 portions of dairy protein (cottage cheese, greek yogourt, eggs), and 3-4 of meat (pork, lean beef, lean chicken, and fish of course (salmon is the best). (this is in conjunction to your mass gainer whatever you use cause you are a hard gainer)...

Dude that Durus 500 6pack cooler is sickkkkkkkkkk!!!
just ordered mine and i am stoked already :)

BTW I upped my dbol to 50mg a day just before workout and I felt like a beast tonight at the gym.

finaaallyyyy shits kicking in.

also changed my diet and sticking to 3 different types of protein
intake per day grilled fish/ grilled chicken/ and steak.

question for you: do you still take 50mg - 60mg of dbol on your off days??? if so what is the best time???

I am pinnacle products so I know my gear is legit by I suspect the dbol pills are little on the weak side. also had a conversation regarding this with my friends who has experienced this with his dbol pills from pinn. But there OIL is TOP-NOTCH no doubt in my mind.

keep checking in bro from time to time and I will keep posting my progress.

Thanks

My dbols are 25mg caps so I can't brake them apart. I'll just have to stick to 50mg/day.

And wow man... You can't eat no meat huh?? Is that cause u love animals or do you just hate plants ??, lol

Had a training parter who could not eat meat either but I could not imagine not eating meat cos it is so hard for me to keep my gains as it is!

And I always stock up on chobani( Greek yogurt) , cottage cheese , and liquid egg whites .
I find it easier to chug a glass of liquid egg white mixed with my orange juice in the morning so I can get a larger portion down along with my oatmeal . But not sure if it is better to cook the egg whites first or do they hold the same nutritious value ?? Cooked or raw??

Don't worry I will post some pics soon, as soon as I can see that my gain is visible apparent when I look in the mirror, don't want to spoil the surprise !!

the 6 pack will change your life. mine is on my desk right now staring at me.

up your dbol to 60mg. you will thank yourself for it. make those veins pop.

on training days, i take 40mg before training, and 20 mg 6-8 hrs before or after, depending on when i train. (my pills come in 20mg capsules)

on off days, evenly space the pillsthroughout the day, every 6-7 hours to have a steady stream. you will want to train on those days cause you will be so pumped up ;) do some light pushups or such to become rock hard. :) just make sure they are evenly spaced so you dont go with dips in levels of dbol.

cant wait to hear you get some water retention and bloat! then you know the shit is working ;)

pics????

good for the diet, i would go with 5 different protiens however. I dont eat meat, so it is much easier for you. try to go for 1-2 portions of dairy protein (cottage cheese, greek yogourt, eggs), and 3-4 of meat (pork, lean beef, lean chicken, and fish of course (salmon is the best). (this is in conjunction to your mass gainer whatever you use cause you are a hard gainer)...

I used to get the 25mg dbols, i didnt like the alcohol sweat they got but if I ate 2 pre workout I would get one hell of a head rush, only way I can explain it. You can defiantly tell when they kick in.

im by far no expert but i agree with upin ur dbol to 60 and also i know everyone has said it but keep this log going between you and GrossissentMassif alot of good info and good luck

This is a well laid out log. I agree with the others, you need to be eating like mad. 4000-5000 calories on cycle and when you come off to maintain. I know its hard but if you wanna get big its the only way.

Back