WEEK 2 and ALREADY seeing gains!!!

word, this poofy shit just looks terrible, im hopin my chest gets so big/hard that the gyno will just dissapear LOL.. unlikely but I can dream!!!

lol thats whats up man. I see that we have been keeping up with each others cycle. Good luck man and go fucking hard. How much weight have you gained in 2 weeks and how much strength have you gained

lol thats whats up man. I see that we have been keeping up with each others cycle. Good luck man and go fucking hard. How much weight have you gained in 2 weeks and how much strength have you gained

I was 180 when I started, I JUST weighed myself like 4 seconds ago 3 times and came up at 186.5 everytime... Strength is just stupid bro. Seriously stupid. It's hard to believe that im this strong and the test hasnt even kicked in yet. I did tri's today and I only max out once in a blue moon so I dont know how much my one rep max increased by but lets say I used to do tricep extensions with the curl bar which idk, i think is like 25-30 pounds? but with 35's on each side 8 times. Today I did 45's on each side first, was too light, 55 pounds each side second set, JUST got the 8th rep up and 62.5 pounds on each time my third set and did 6 reps. Did close grip bench press 250 8 times with ease.

I was 180 when I started, I JUST weighed myself like 4 seconds ago 3 times and came up at 186.5 everytime... Strength is just stupid bro. Seriously stupid. It's hard to believe that im this strong and the test hasnt even kicked in yet. I did tri's today and I only max out once in a blue moon so I dont know how much my one rep max increased by but lets say I used to do tricep extensions with the curl bar which idk, i think is like 25-30 pounds? but with 35's on each side 8 times. Today I did 45's on each side first, was too light, 55 pounds each side second set, JUST got the 8th rep up and 62.5 pounds on each time my third set and did 6 reps. Did close grip bench press 250 8 times with ease.

dude... when i did dbol i got some sick gains in lifting. cant wait to see what your results are further along.

Lookin small man! Better kick the shit outta that weight room. BTW, what gym is that? Is that a Gold's gym?:shoot3:

ncie shit man. lookin swole. ill be doin a similar cycle with doses a tad bit higher.. sust @ 750/week and deca @ 400/week. lookin good though. gp's dbol is awesome!!!

New pic before bicep workout today, not looking huge huge, but im happy, delts are shaping in nicely and I can actually see my lats!!! All in all in totaly happy, weighed in at 187 today.

2wg6ddt.jpg

Back