WEEK 2 and ALREADY seeing gains!!!

dude you are seriously just hatin right now. I saw that you and him were going back and forth on another thread and all he was doing was giving you advice. Number 1 he was right you need to eat more if you are going to try out juice. Cause right now you are ripped but you are trying o bulk and you arent eating enough food. 2. The guy has gotten pretty swole and that my friend is hatin and you are doing a lot of it. guys come on here for advice and to give advice not to bash other ppl. 3. You look pretty young to try out AAS anyways but you are going to do it so why not listen and take advice when given and if you dont like the advice state your opinion and move on but your attitude is looking like someone that will do aas and will hurt themslef or fuck up your cycle cause you dont know what yor doing

didn't read lol. don't care about your opinion or anyone elses on this shitty forum full of juiceheads who couldnt accomplish my natural physique with ten years of juicing(and thats the plain truth), you guys spend your whole day on the internet giving shitty advice where you look like piles of shit yourselves and have no clue what your saying, spend a little less time on the internet and you might not look like shit, this faggot had it coming by the way he photoshopped pictures of me because he was insecure and sent me gay personal messages, yet hell continue to post because hes a POS loser from new yorkwho works out at planet fitness

stop taking steroids and go on a diet you fat loser, 36 inch waist... you seriously look like shit stop blaming genetics and upgrade from your pink dumbells/ faggy gloves and planet fagness shithole. STOP FUCKING POSTING, nobody likes you and you are a retard, that is all :)

i also loled at you blocking out your buttbuddies face and faggy planet homo logo, 18 inch biceps hahahha! more like 13 inch fatceps, your a dillusional insecure fagboy

LOL, funny thing is im 12% bodyfat during a "winter bulk" Lots of bodybuilders bf's go up to 25% bodyfat on a "winter bulk" You my man have no idea what it takes to be a bodybuilder and DEF not enough to take anabolic steroids. As shown on your thread, my fucking ARMS are bigger then your LEGS, THAT is an embaressment... LOL.. I blank out my face and the person next to me who is a women.... so the 34584584875 federal agents watching this site cant identify me. Looks like you forgot to blank yours out :)

didn't read lol. don't care about your opinion or anyone elses on this shitty forum full of juiceheads who couldnt accomplish my natural physique with ten years of juicing(and thats the plain truth), you guys spend your whole day on the internet giving shitty advice where you look like piles of shit yourselves and have no clue what your saying, spend a little less time on the internet and you might not look like shit, this faggot had it coming by the way he photoshopped pictures of me because he was insecure and sent me gay personal messages, yet hell continue to post because hes a POS loser from new yorkwho works out at planet fitness

HAHAHAHA, the kid knows and is embaressed of his own legs lmfaaoo!!!!!!!!!

...If I knew how to photoshop.. I'd have 26" biceps brother.

incase no1 saw before he deleted all his pics check out this little chickens legs lmfaaooo.. The funniest part.... Is that my arm picture was BEFORE my cycle hhahahahaha

30rwdpu.jpg

incase no1 saw before he deleted all his pics check out this little chickens legs lmfaaooo.. The funniest part.... Is that my arm picture was BEFORE my cycle hhahahahaha

30rwdpu.jpg

I am a little disappointed not to see his pics considering the huge attitude - oh well. Got to say though - this really isn't why most peeps are on the site. it's to learn from others and share your experience. An occasional fuk u is fine - but let's be men about this and move on! It's still a great thread - look forward to reading more.

I am a little disappointed not to see his pics considering the huge attitude - oh well. Got to say though - this really isn't why most peeps are on the site. it's to learn from others and share your experience. An occasional fuk u is fine - but let's be men about this and move on! It's still a great thread - look forward to reading more.

Well put.

lol, I will give my honest opinion on his physique. His arms and traps were strong points, but to be honest only looked big becuase the rest of his body was tiny. I believe he said he was 150 pounds? You can see from the 100% real picture of his legs how small the rest of his body is. I really started to think like Snigg or someone made a fake membership and was talking crazy as a joke or something. The kid thought he was ready to step on stage or something lol.

Shut your mouth, noob! Go lift weights, skinny fgt

hahaha trap... in the words of Arnold... i believe this quote is for you. "OH YOU THINK YOUR BAD, YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING HARD. YOUR A FUCKING CHOIR BOY COMPARED TO ME! A CHOIR BOY!"

have a lovely day :D

Lookin big man, what did you weigh when you started? I'm right at 220 from ~208 right now.

started at 180, right now im 194. Was a little higher, but I think becuase I dropped the dbol I lost a few lbs. I hope to be 210 by the end of cycle and then after I loose my water stay at 200. Im jealous, 225 @ 8-9% bf would be my 100% ULTIMATE goal.

started at 180, right now im 194. Was a little higher, but I think becuase I dropped the dbol I lost a few lbs. I hope to be 210 by the end of cycle and then after I loose my water stay at 200. Im jealous, 225 @ 8-9% bf would be my 100% ULTIMATE goal.

Any new pics forthcoming?

Heres a few I just took tonight, yes I know my gyno is bad on the bottom pic lol, I have an appointment tommorow about surgery. I might be able to lyposuction it out because to us NON-bodybuilders my case is not bad at all and doesnt have to be cut opened to remove.

dlgehk.jpg

9k05k9.jpg

2u9sqyb.jpg

Last edited:
Heres a few I just took tonight, yes I know my gyno is bad on the bottom pic lol, I have an appointment tommorow about surgery. I might be able to lyposuction it out because to us NON-bodybuilders my case is not bad at all and doesnt have to be cut opened to remove.

dlgehk.jpg

9k05k9.jpg

2u9sqyb.jpg

Looking good man and your definition is still there. Wish you luck with the appointment.

Looking good man and your definition is still there. Wish you luck with the appointment.

ahhh damn didnt see that part. good luck also. i need to get an appointment also. im thinking next semester when i have some more money while in school ill get it done. got a lump :(

thanks man, funny thing is I havent done abs in like..9 months lol.. End of winter im going to get ripped the fuck up. Thanks for the luck, shouldnt be too bad, I looked up a price like a YEAR ago for gyno surgey and it was the most EXPENSIVE. I recently looked again and found surgerys for as cheap as $3,000 apposed to the original $10k I THOUGHT id be paying.

Back