WeightLifting Gloves

What do you think about lifting gloves?

• Hell no!! Gloves are for PUSSIES, real men have CALLOUSES!

Votes: 88 62.9%
  • Hell Yeah! Soft hands make for a better j/o sessions!

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Uhm.. if I didnt wear them, my lady wouldnt let me man handle her tits.

Votes: 19 13.6%
  • I leave them off. My manly touch makes me a hit at the gay bars and bath houses.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • If I didnt have callouses, what would I chew on when I get nervous? (especially when a girl shows me

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I wear them. Hell, i wear them all the time. When Im by myself, at the S&M club, with your mom.. y

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Stopped using them along time ago. But I probably should start again, my wife is starting to complain when I rub that monkey.:scratchhe

Nope, lost a pair a cupl a yrs ago and never went back. i like the feel of steel.

Gator
BTW cool Avitar SkedMedz

Kiss is the hottesst band in the land!!!!!!!

It depends. I don't mind callouses in general, but I do mind huge ass think callouses. So I usually just wear them for deadlifts and shrugs. It's a compromise.

ericdraven said:
i use to, but i couldnt really feel the bar. then some power lifter in the gym suggested i use chalk, and never looked back since.

ed

chalk is a must, straps and belt

i wear them, i get alot better grip
my g/f said if i get rough hands she would let hair grow on her legs

no gloves, never tried them...I rode 89 miles on a bike without gloves, my hands were bleeding and blistered....never tried straps.....I use belt for squat.

Callouses all the muthfuckin way

however, on the other hand... I was watching some STRONGMAN thing and they had to run with 400lb dumbells in each hand and sprint with them and this one dudes skin on his palm litterally tore off and was hanging from his hand..

Paladin said:
Callouses all the muthfuckin way

however, on the other hand... I was watching some STRONGMAN thing and they had to run with 400lb dumbells in each hand and sprint with them and this one dudes skin on his palm litterally tore off and was hanging from his hand..

They were 340 each and the reason they did that was because the handles were knurled (sp?). Farmers Implements are not supposed to have the knurling on them...they are supposed to be smooth.

B True

Back