west coast labs enanthate fake?

big_bonez

I've been doing test since last week monday, and when I injected the West Coast Labs Enanthate (250mg/ml) - 1.5 ml on the glute with a 22G 1", it hurts like a biatch, i tried to freeze it for like a minute and inject, didnt make any difference, so I have to use rubbing cream overnight to relieve some pain.

Deca isn't painful at all (1.5 ml - 300mg/ml), cold pack hot pack nothing really works, and I seem to have a scar on one cheek, and same with my bro whoz doing it. does it sound fake or is it the needle size?

I also see a lump the next day after injecting/?/

whats going on? please help a brother out. *gear was obtained from a trusted source

Sounds fine. Lumps are normal up to a few days after the injection.

Why would you freeze it, you want it to hurt more?

RB

ya, try warming it. body temp works best for me. west coast labs has a decent rep so should be fine if you got it from a reliable source.

personally I would never use a brand that hurt that bad, no need to as there are plenty that dont hurt at all

warm the barrel of the syringe under running water hot/warm for 1-2 minutes .also you said the deca doesnt hurt so mix the 2 together in 1 syringe to cut the pain

StoneColdNTO said:
I'm with you on that point.........

I wish I could change it, but after buying all ur gear you cant really throw it out the window, and I didnt know you could mix deca and test?

and freezing cam from stupid Muscular Development magazine and few posts at Anabolic Review (people are kinda anal ther)

You guys out here at the best :)

it is not normal to have a lump after each injection...lol... there are plenty of other UG labs (im assuming West coast labs is UG) that are painless, if i got a lump or redness from anything i would question sterility... maybe a little soreness at most... but other than that :(

needsize said:
personally I would never use a brand that hurt that bad, no need to as there are plenty that dont hurt at all

True true, with all the Vet and UG labs around your sure to get some painless gear.

my last cycle was 1800mg of enth, along with other stuff, and I never had a painful shot
But since you already have it, heating it once the pin is loaded under hot water is your best bet. I would also suggest putting it into the muscle you are on your way to train, the pump will help flush some of it out

I got Test 250 from West Coast Labs... A) is it real? B) I also have a cycle of Deca 250 from Davinci Labs,so how should I take the cycle, how many CC's of each and how many times a week? Does it really hurt like a bitch?

BA doesn't boil till roughly 450ºF so "flashing it off" isn't going to happen. It does sound like they used too much solvent though, and thats a shame because it is effortless to suspend enanthate at that potency.

Putting your syringe in the freezer for a minute is pointless. Moreover, closer to your body temperature would be good for helping it spread and being overall less traumatic, sticking something cold inside you is not going to be a desireable experience.

Back