Westside Rules

yeah if something happens and you dont quaily at the oct meet jan/meet give enough to time to heal up and train again for another quaiifier.

i hope you can do the seniors in vegas. ill teach you how to speak redneck.

DE Bench(tues)
Speed bench
185x3x8
nursing the shoulder so i really took it easy here..not going to get any faster before the meet..really just worked more on my set up which seems to have broken down a bit the last few shirted days

Db Exts
30'sx15x2
35'sx15x2

lat work
2x15

Side Delts
3x15

ME SQ/DL
jcp suggested i try to pull in the Viking suit
so i suited it up and tried like hell ot get to the bar-its a no go i can barely get down and my ass is way up in te air LOL

anyway just did some light sumo pulls
up to 505 (opener)

speed pulls 315x1x6

CSR
2x10

Strt Leggeed Sits
85x12x3

Ab Pull Downs
100x10x2
nothing earth shattering about this weeks training..Im not worried about any lifts just not sure exactly where ALL my maxes are-what i have in mind is defnitely reachable and if i leave some on the table no big deal-this is supposed to be fun :) btw-shoulder is feeling better but ill know fdor sure during tomorrows last shirted bench day

blackbeard said:
ME SQ/DL
jcp suggested i try to pull in the Viking suit
so i suited it up and tried like hell ot get to the bar-its a no go i can barely get down and my ass is way up in te air LOL

anyway just did some light sumo pulls
up to 505 (opener)

speed pulls 315x1x6

CSR
2x10

Strt Leggeed Sits
85x12x3

Ab Pull Downs
100x10x2
nothing earth shattering about this weeks training..Im not worried about any lifts just not sure exactly where ALL my maxes are-what i have in mind is defnitely reachable and if i leave some on the table no big deal-this is supposed to be fun :) btw-shoulder is feeling better but ill know fdor sure during tomorrows last shirted bench day

Too bad, that viking material i here is pretty stiff. I could not imagine having to get to the bar in my BOSS. I guess you are just pulling in briefs. Sorry it didn't work out.

jcp2 said:
Too bad, that viking material i here is pretty stiff. I could not imagine having to get to the bar in my BOSS. I guess you are just pulling in briefs. Sorry it didn't work out.
once i put some velcro on the straps it amy loosen it up enough for me to get down to the bar..

dont forget the squat suit is 2 plys but im pretty sure the Metal deadlifters are only sngle ply's, right?

blackbeard said:
once i put some velcro on the straps it amy loosen it up enough for me to get down to the bar..

dont forget the squat suit is 2 plys but im pretty sure the Metal deadlifters are only sngle ply's, right?

THe pro deadlifter i have is thin, and the what gives you the pop feels like the straps. It feels like i am going to saw my nuts off, i have heard that goggins only wears a jock and a cup under his metal, i may do the same not sure. Even tighty whiteys bunch up too much in the crotch, you need to get the suit as high as possible in the legs.

jcp2 said:
THe pro deadlifter i have is thin, and the what gives you the pop feels like the straps. It feels like i am going to saw my nuts off, i have heard that goggins only wears a jock and a cup under his metal, i may do the same not sure. Even tighty whiteys bunch up too much in the crotch, you need to get the suit as high as possible in the legs.

it does look like a nut squeezer lol
i bet you wear that thing in bed with ur lady huh :rolleyes:

update:
just been farting around and doing light assitance work
fianlly got full range of motion back in my low back and im feeling fine
going to step it up next week and just jump back into my usual routine..

I really didnt "see" the rationale behind my bench training for a while there however at the meet is really where i saw that what i was doing was paying off..i think im going to keep the traditional Militia work and use a typical WSB day as well so for the month itll be 2 MM shirted bench days followed by 2 WSB raw ME days and im going to throw some rest in on the ME days as well..ive toyed aroun with just following the Militia lay out with the raw day but i dont think my body can handle that especailly without super supps

SQ/DL-same other than to really get my dead up there
ive got one year to hit this meet again and my goals for that are
800 SQ 600Be 600DL
i really dont think im that far off? then again who knows lol
ive got a lot better feel of what i need to do to get there having a meet under my belt..everything will have a purpose!!

DE Bench

Speed Bench
165+80# chain
8x3

DB Bench
2x10@80

Front Raise
2x20@15's

CSR 2x10@2pls
1x10@2pls+25

Biceps
2x12
just getting back in the swing of things..trying to rig the bench so that its higher off the ground and resembles a comp bench-didnt work so well lol..also need to work on my arch it started slipping towrds the meet so i wanna keep perfecting that

ME SQ/DL

Arched GM's with close stance
worked up to 405x5 then down to 315x6(no belt)

Reverse Hypers
double choked green band
4x10

Seated Leg Curls
3x12

Ab Pull Downs
50,60,80,90,100 x10

ME Bench

Cuff Work
CG paused
275x2

Shirt work
365x3
405x3
455x2
then proceeded to really jack my shirt up here lol
495 lost it over my face near lockout but literally flew
515 didnt touch but extremely fast..has given me problems in the past

its a slightly differnt groove than what i am used to..getting way more support out of the shirt just need to remember that i ahve to take over at some point lol

4-brd
315x5
340x5
365x5

DB Military
55x15 all the assnozzles were inthe gym tonmite couldnt find any db's

Shrugs
up to 495x12ish??

i am now a huge fan of metal "black" wraps..like a douche i buy new wraps after a meet..anyway got the 24" and man can you get them tight..they have more support than my 36" inzers i can only imagine how those black knee wraps are (im sure jcp will tell me lol)

The knee wraps bit hard, especially when John Bernor wraps my knees, lol. I honestly have not used the inzers, even though i have a pair.

jcp2 said:
The knee wraps bit hard, especially when John Bernor wraps my knees, lol. I honestly have not used the inzers, even though i have a pair.

i would imagine big john could wrap tissue pretty tightle around ur leg lol

DE SQ/DL

Speed squats
365x2x6

Pull-thru
160x15
180x15

Hammer Seated Leg Curl
80x20

CSR
3plx8
3pl+25x8