blue/green
3x10

BB Rows
365x5x2sets

Ab Wheel
3x10

DE Cluster Fuck Squats

nothing eventful was done today except took 700 in my suit
walk out, squat, stand up like its nothing then as i go to put the bar back in the rack i completely miss the pin..one spotter decides to try to lift one side inot the pin, not good,,all the while im slowly getting bent over making it harder to get the bar in the rack, so i just yelled im dumping and i just dropped it off my back and fell forward..luckily no one was hurt..I was really looking forward to putting 775-805 on my back today but after the debacle i jsut called it right there..

good news
1.suit still fits my fat ass
2.stood up with 700 like it was 500 (used my loose briefs as well)

Bad News
1.i suck at walking weights out
2. i need a fucking mono- i dont care about old school im new school where if i can buy a better suit and get a bigger total i will LOL
3.never lift in a sports club

SLDL
405x5

Lat Pulls
dont care
:insane2:

ohh also dropped aDB on my finger and it got pinned in the rack-it may br broken..so that should help my bench out :)

Last edited:
Winterlong said:
We all have our bad days :D
Good luck next time on your 700+ squat. You'll nail it for sure.

i did nail it lol jsut didnt get the bar back in the rack
even if i were at a meet where you have to walk out weights it still would have passed lol

:insane2:

pullinbig said:
°° ° °°°°° maybe one day youll be able to go to a real gym if everything works out for ya.

I know i can squat more than 700 however it takes up way too much of my energy to get inot position to even try anything heavier and takes even more to get the damn bar back..

this cant go on like this any more before my next full meet i will be making trips to either II or Shawnas gym and practice on a Mono

Back