What are you if not a BB ?

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
I've done 2 Deca only cycles. I'm not a body builder so milder gains are ok with me. The reason I've decided to do these were to avoid sides. Aside from Deca Dick and a few more zits than normal, sides have been unnoticable.

What are you if not a BB? I'm not a competitor but still building my temple :)

What are you if not a BB? I'm not a competitor but still building my temple :)

Some might say that you have to compete to be a BB. Others will say that your primary focus needs to be your physique.

I know many guys that just lift to get stronger or lift because they like to gift.

For example, powerlifters lift to be strong on their bench/squat/deads. They don't worry at all about lifting to look good.

Don't on the marketing way of BB, right?

before the competition boybuilding was.

and before it was called BB is culturist for more than a century...

what i said? more than a century??
My bad!! Since Antiquity!! Look a the greek statues.

I the strong dady who looks to his daughter if it's there some bad guy around...

Don't on the marketing way of BB, right?

before the competition boybuilding was.

and before it was called BB is culturist for more than a century...

what i said? more than a century??
My bad!! Since Antiquity!! Look a the greek statues.

I the strong dady who looks to his daughter if it's there some bad guy around...

Dude what the hell are you talking about???

In any case, I wouldn't consider you a Bodybuilder unless you compete. That's kinda like saying i'm a race car drive but I only drive fast on public streets by myself, not at the track.

Im a powerbuilder. My primary focus is to get stronger but i still care about how i look to a certain degree.

Dude what the hell are you talking about???

In any case, I wouldn't consider you a Bodybuilder unless you compete. That's kinda like saying i'm a race car drive but I only drive fast on public streets by myself, not at the track.

this is a point of considering very common nowadays.
But tell me, in which dictionary it explains that one must absolutely make contests to be bodybuilder?
That is not comparable as any other sporting discipline I think.

When you start to build your body your are a bodybuilder...

In any case, I wouldn't consider you a Bodybuilder unless you compete.

I disagree......You don't have to compete to be considered a bodybuilder. Hell, I build my body for the personal satisfaction, appearance, and overall general health.

There is a difference between being a competitive bodybuilder and just being a bodybuilder, and that difference is competing, plain and simple.

same here the well being and the challange let alone the cosmetic look and the compliments its a very addicting lifestyle and if you play your cards right and know what your doing you will have self gratification....to the size that you want to be...

im a powerlifter 9 months out of the year. i used to compete collegiately, now i just enjoy the heavy lifting. the other three months per year i turn into a bodybuilder as i try to lose weight for the beach :)

Back