What chemical will bring down enlarged prostate

cycle

I have sudden strong urges to pee.
It' usually a small amount and sometimes
it goes rather slowly. It wakes me up several times, at night .
I am not worried since I know when I go off my cycle
things will go back to normal. I take 500mg powdered
Sal Palmeto twice daily and I think I should be taking some kind of
chemical like some type post cycle therapy (pct) to bring my prostate back to normal ?
Perhaps estrogen is the cause or is it all the androgens from the
test (500mg/wk).?

finasteride is a great dht blocker. it works well for prostrate enlargement and hair loss. i was loosing my hair on a minicycle of several items including 200mg/eod dros. i was freakin going bald. bought me a bottle of finasteride and @1mg/d after two months all my hair was back and some. plus i could pee big streams again. that ssome great stuff.

here's the link to the outfit i got mine from. as you can see ths guy has got a lot of stuff. a lot of methylated PHs and other nice goodies. plus he's a good friend of mine and a pleasure to do business with.

http://www.teamliferesearch.com/

Now that i hear it from you, Pullin, I feel good.
I will get me some finasteride before my hair starts going. I got 2 years on you, pullin...... and I'm in better shape than i was 20 years ago, thanks to the folks here on ology.
Why is it that all the good stuff starts with
" fina" :)

Pullin did you pick a favourite avatar, out of the bunch, yet? I still have to send in my
pic for your avatar ...got to catch my cat for a
"kitty" close up .....all greased up :)

naw all you guys are gonna vote on the entries as tex will post um. the winner gets a free bottle of PB's world famous m1t. an 80 dollar value for free. as long as you in the continental USA. if you outta the country pick a friend in the states for me to ship to. we taking entries for a bout 3 weeks then he'll post them fr about a wekn and tally votes. 8/13 is the d-day. I'll wear it wiff pride.

pullinbig said:
finasteride is a great dht blocker. it works well for prostrate enlargement and hair loss. i was loosing my hair on a minicycle of several items including 200mg/eod dros. i was freakin going bald. bought me a bottle of finasteride and @1mg/d after two months all my hair was back and some. plus i could pee big streams again. that ssome great stuff.

here's the link to the outfit i got mine from. as you can see ths guy has got a lot of stuff. a lot of methylated PHs and other nice goodies. plus he's a good friend of mine and a pleasure to do business with.

http://www.teamliferesearch.com/

Did the Finasteride f**k with your libido at all? I heard that can happen.

Before you try finasterife, go with saw palmetto extract 400 to 600 mgs per day until symptoms clear then stay on a 300mg dose. Saw palmetto works by having an antiinflamatory affect on prostate tissue. It works nearly as good as finsteride imo.

liftsiron said:
Saw palmetto works by having an antiinflamatory affect on prostate tissue.
My palmetto is from GNC and it is the "powder" pill. I'm not sure about the pure extract ... can't find it ? The extract must be stronger and perhaps i can try uping my dose of the powder? Speaking of GNC, i asked for some grape seed oil and they said they are looking to special order it since I'm not the first to ask for it ...he he ..I guess other bros are making some fina. I have the link for ordering grape seed oil but that will take too long. Will look for another health food store.

Ejaculating 25 times a month, is recommended. NANDI I believe posted info on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) reducing BPH.

are you joking

Mudge said:
Ejaculating 25 times a month, is recommended.
Is that for real ...I have to have a release at least twice a day, with all the test that I'm taking. My cats are starting to look good to me? :) BUT doesn't orgasm take away some
anabolic factors or reduce your gains.??

Re: are you joking

zdravo said:
Is that for real ...I have to have a release at least twice a day, with all the test that I'm taking. My cats are starting to look good to me? :) BUT doesn't orgasm take away some
anabolic factors or reduce your gains.??

orgasms and test are like pees and carrots. like a hot dog and mustard. like a hug and a kiss. if orgasms take away from effective growth, damn!!! i could weigh 400lbs. how many big celebate guys you seen?

sweet avatar pullin:
I got the oil extract and the prostate symptoms are much reduced
I will be switching from 1000mg test / wk to fina EOD ~75mg
Should i be concerned about my erectile function with just Fina(tren)?

BTW Cedarvale.net is still back ordered on the grape seed oil ?
any other sources?

The extract of Saw palmetto that is working for me is the one from wallmart.
GNC agreed to take back the powder Saw palmetto pills and will replace them with the extract ...That's what i call customer service .

AVODART.
Prescription less sides and for BPH and the side effect is it slows hair loss stimulates new growth.
GSK never finished the Clinical trials on this because it was predicited to be only a $500 million a year drug.

Back