What could be wrong with my Gear? Thoughts? Help me out. PICS

ELicit23

So I just got my shipment in from my overseas supplier. These guys are ranked top 5 in the world, and NEVER have had a problem with them... until I saw my shipment I just got in today.
A few things:
1. I always buy Kalpa Pharma, good stuff.
2. Kalpa Pharma is made in a legit lab, so they SHOULDNT be fucking up!!
3. I checked my serial numbers on my gear on the kalpa site... They were all verified and are LEGIT. MY WHOLE SHIPMENT CAME WRAPPED IN ITS ORIGINAL KALPA PHARMA WRAPPING. BUT... look at these colors.

View attachment 557304View attachment 557305View attachment 557306View attachment 557307View attachment 557308

Picture 1 & 2: Left is my NEW shipment of Test E, compared to my last shipment of Test E. That shit on the left is as clear as water. Last time I got gear that clear was Test P from Kalpa Pharma.

Picture 3,4,5: Look at my NEW Kalpa Tren E... that shit is as dark as coke ALMOST!! The previous shipment of Tren E that I got looked like the Tren Ace from HulkBody that I put on the picture (for color differences purpose). Could it be that my new Kalpa Tren E is UNDERDOSED (heard that dark tren is Underdosed).
I am actually fearful of pinning that almost black substance into my body.

Any thoughts? Input? Did I actually get some kind of different gear? Have I been had? :'(

Why would you doubt your source, they are top 5 right? lol
Not sure where your getting your numbers that state your supplier is top 5 in the world, oh wait yes I do...lmao.. you mean they are one of the highest paying sponsors on the site making them top 5.. How can a site claim this when 90% of the real deal sources don't even source there and are semi private or private... But hey whatever floats your boat.

Color of gear has nothing to do with your potency or gear being underdosed, color of gear is solely dependent on things like, carrier oil used, oxidization, age of powder, filtration, etc.. If you trust the source and numbers match up then pin away and reap the rewards.

Honestly it looks like a different carrier oil was used to me.

let me correct myself: Not in the WORLD WORLD lol more like... in the website where users worldwide rate their gear and review labs/sources! yea i do trust them, i sure will pin these bad boys, but needed some input and thoughts to know if I should pin more/less (overdosed, underdosed) Thanks bro

I second what Kaz said. Probably a different carrier or different t brand carrier oil. Take grapeseed for instance.... Some brands are clear, some are dark and green.

it's fine. i've had two vials of test e from the same shipment and they were both different colors. just a different batch with a different oil. both were fine. tren can vary on color a lot because of the way its made and oxidation etc...not sure on the exact process but i know this to be true.

Kalpa has always been good to go,

could be numerous different reasons, new oil, oxidation, raws were different, came in contact with air for a longer period of time, BA/BB/EO was of a different color

Yeah, i agree w/the others. Tren is the one compound that i've seen different colors the most, from piss yellow to orange, brown and damn near black once. All g2g though.

Back