What do yall think of this 20 week strength cycle?

this thread smells like fish. you ask if you will experience a drop in strength from the var, then you finish off with this cycle is for a woman.
why cant she come here and ask herself?

I am in here asking for myself. I'm not sure what you mean by smells like fish.

So what do you actually think of the cycle?

What about it do you think is useless information?
Obviously you wouldn't literally grow a cock, just an abnormally large clitoris, among other things.

This is ignoring 20 weeks is a fucking long cycle any way you cut it.
And having several compounds that aromatize as a female isn't the smartest thing and outside high end competition you won't see anyone recommend it here, even though the name is literally "STERIODology".

I actually have quite a history of commenting on the adverse risk affects of people wanting to run crazy cycles, doesn't have anything to do with gender.
Would 100% phrase it as HRT and transgender transitioning if a male here would start taking estrogen treatment.

Ok, thank you for responding about the cycle. If 20 weeks sounds long to you, what alternative cycle length would you suggest?

And ok, the info wasn't totally useless, but it wasn't what I asked and I'm aware that there are sides that come with use.

Also, I do have a high level comp I'm taking it for. PL, not BB.

yeah man like main man said above 5 months on var is a long time man.
diet would get you there faster.

No, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't intend on Var for that long, just the initial 8 weeks to start, which would end soon, so I'm just trying to see if I need to start the test before that ends.

I'm at my target bw for my comp (PL) so weight gain or loss isn't a goal, I'd just be trying for some recomp, diet wise of course, since more muscle is always better but aesthetics isn't really a concern atm.

I'll comment on your questions. Yes the boys are going a bit overboard, but realize we don't get many (any??) women on here. If you want to use steroids and know the risk then who are we to say anything?

The 10mg/day var is bog standard for women, and generally considered safe. I would base the cycle on this and use it the whole way. Yes 20 weeks is a long time, but 10mg/day is pretty small

The Test P and EQ I can't comment on. You didn't list doses, but unless they were really small they wouldn't mean anything to me anyway. Be cautious of the testosterone.

Primo, again no dose and I don't know what to say. I think DHT based roids for a woman might be a concern.

Superdrol at 10mg/day, my only comment here is that stuff is wicked nasty on the liver. I had some that I used just once in a great while, a mix of 75mg test no ester and 25 mg superdorol per 100ml. Using it just sparingly my liver values went nuts. 8 weeks on this is going to tax you pretty hard. Take NAC and tudca and milk thistle to compensate.

Var is known for strength gains, so I would probably not taper it off near the end, but buy enough or shift it's use so it runs up to the end.

Ty for the input! The doses are listed above in my response to Mycelium. I've also decided to only run the SD for 5-6 weeks instead of 8.

Why do you say DHT based stuff is bad for women? Cause of hair loss or something else?

how don't you understand that by taking steroids you are literally slowly transition yourself into a male. how do you think female to male transgenders do it? pretty much the exact way you are.

So it's ok for yall to use, but not for women? Seems kinda hypocritical to me lol.
no it's not hypocritical, these are male sex hormones we're talking about. we're simply making our masculinity more pronounced, you on the other hand are moving to the whole other side of the gender spectrum. we are staying on our side.

This site is literally called STEROIDology, not the Pretty Princess Beauty Tip Page
and FYI sweetie this IS the ''pretty princess beauty tip page'' because i want to feel like a pretty princess every fucking day because thats what i am. no girls allowed.

Masculine traits in females is a side effect not a sex change. I grew tits over ten years, I didnt become a woman.

To requote doses on page 2

I've only done low doses in past cycles because of that and none of this is extremely androgenic, relatively speaking. For this cycle I was thinking:

Test P: 30mg first 8 weeks, 40mg last 8 weeks
EQ: 60mg, frontloaded the first week
Primo (start last 8 weeks): 40mg, possibly increase to 50mg last 4 weeks

Everything is a 10mg increase from my last cycle. This is per dose, not per week. Frequency is as stated in op.

No, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't intend on Var for that long, just the initial 8 weeks to start, which would end soon, so I'm just trying to see if I need to start the test before that ends.

I'm at my target bw for my comp (PL) so weight gain or loss isn't a goal, I'd just be trying for some recomp, diet wise of course, since more muscle is always better but aesthetics isn't really a concern atm.

With this I would imagine anything that causes weight gain wouldn't be good. No real reference for females. How much aromatase does a female bodyeven make? haha Water gain from high estrogen or even substantial glucose and water in response to test.

Peaking effects of the drugs with the date seems better than a cycle. Showing up with any potential strength benefits in full effect but not longer than needed to minimalist unwanted sides.

DHT derivitiave seem to effect people differently. The worse you have it the worse it can be but some guys shed like ddigs other not so much. Unless I'm mixed up on that.

I've only seen a couple cycles posted and the totals were less than a single compound in some men stacks.

Masculine traits in females is a side effect not a sex change. I grew tits over ten years, I didnt become a woman.
you're absolutely right, you're still 100% male. gynecomastia is a direct effect of elevated levels of a female hormone, so i wouldn't necessarily consider it a side effect. oily skin is a side effect, acne is a side effect, but a woman who pins testosterone and primobolan and ends up growing a big clit is a result, it's a direct effect. the same way being drunk is a result of drinking a lot.

How much play do you have with your competing body weight and current weight?

Do powerlifters play weightclass games like fighters?

Did you have gains in body weight only while on the cycles?

Last cycle what was the effect of pre-during-post cycle body weights?

Last edited:
Hahahahaha.....I'm sorry I somehow missed this post until now :)

First off..."unforgiven" made a comment on someone's post?!?! Huh?? If girls cant use roids then teenagers cant either unforgiven so tap the brakes.

OP......yes, male sex hormones run a high risk of making you manly. My sister is a pro bodybuilder and her experience has not left her without some changes. I know many female pros and unfortunately it leaves its mark on most of them. Exactly how many cycles before the changes are permanent????......well that is different for all you girls but it ain't a lot of cycles.

What to expect? Well I know this is all obvious but I'll tell ya what I've witnessed. Definitely a deeper and completely different sounding voice, hair in places ya didn't have much hair before, leathery skin, bone structure changes (yes, it will eventually change the way your face looks..COMPLETELY). There are other changes but we will leave that territory alone for now and assume that everyone is clear that Male hormones make us all more manly.

Ok....so now that's outta the way. Let's assume we are doing cycles and have accepted the risks. Now you have to minimize them. Minimizing risk for a woman using these hormones is pretty simple........#1 limit the amount and duration of use. Kind of obvious and unfortunately ya dont get as much of the intended side effect.....which is strength and size.
#2 Know what you're taking and if you arent sure then stick with the basics. What I mean here is that if your source is one of many that gets low dose dianabol and sells it as anavar (EXTREMELY common), then you are better off sticking with the test ya have. Keep the doses low and esters short so that you can bail if ya need to. #3 If you're gonna do this then you need to go ahead and blast some hgh with everything ya run and just stay on the stuff cuz its effects come slowly but reliably. Plus, what woman doesnt like nice hair and skin :) Side effects of hgh. This is expensive but money isnt the real gamble here is it?

So if I were a chick I'd run low dose short ester test and I'd run hgh year round. And pray for the best.

Good luck

my advice for you is to drop this cycle

steroids are not for females. very bad idea

don't do this cycle or you're gonna want to commit suicide when you are done

Wk 20-14: 10mg var/ day
Wk 16-meet: Test P & EQ 2x/week
Wk 10-meet: Primo, increase frequency to every 3rd day.
Wk 8-meet: Superdrol 10/mg/day, increase test frequency to 3x/wk.
Meet day: cheq drops & tne shot before each lift (squat, bench, DL; not before each attempt)

Is 16 weeks too long to be on test?
Will I experience a drop in strength from the var wearing off and the waiting for the test to kick in if I wait to start the test til week 14?
This is a cycle for strength gains without much weight gain. Dieting for recomp.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: This is a cycle for a woman.

I don't see a Problem with a Drop in strength when you stop the Var.
Cause you will have 2 Weeks with the Test P. (if I'm reading this correctly).
And since the Half-Life of Test P is 2 days, you'll be OK ~ it takes any Compound between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels.

EQ is a Good Choice as a Muscle Builder for a Woman, and Not Too Bad on Sides either.
Primo is an Excellent Choice for Women.
And the Superdrol will Blow the Anavar out of the Water ~ so you should see Excellent results from 10 Mg a Day.

Christ ~ Checque Drops and TNE the day of the Meet ~ be Careful you Don't Hurt yourself, as you are going to get Good Strength from either one, so doing Both should make you feel like you can Tear-Up Concrete in your Bare-Hands.

16 Weeks is Not too long, as long as you are doing some Liver Support.
I would recommend both Tudca and NAC so your Liver Enzymes don't go through the Roof over the 16 Weeks................... JP
P.S.
Most of your Compounds are Not too bad for a Female, with the exception of the Test P.
It's the most Masculinizing of the compounds that you are using, but it sounds like you are more than aware of this point.

So GOOD LUCK at the MEET, and please let us know how it turns out for you.

Last edited:
how don't you understand that by taking steroids you are literally slowly transition yourself into a male. how do you think female to male transgenders do it? pretty much the exact way you are.

no it's not hypocritical, these are male sex hormones we're talking about. we're simply making our masculinity more pronounced, you on the other hand are moving to the whole other side of the gender spectrum. we are staying on our side.

and FYI sweetie this IS the ''pretty princess beauty tip page'' because i want to feel like a pretty princess every fucking day because thats what i am. no girls allowed.

Ok, Pretty Princess, then go make me a sandwich.

How much play do you have with your competing body weight and current weight?

Do powerlifters play weightclass games like fighters?

Did you have gains in body weight only while on the cycles?

Last cycle what was the effect of pre-during-post cycle body weights?

I'm 162 now, and my weight class is <165. I want to come in at 159 this time, and attempt a 100lbs over bw bench press. I'm just thinking I'll maintain 162 for the prep and then on meet wk I can easily drop 3lbs if the 259 bench is still the goal. If training has gone really well, I might just stay 162 and shoot for a 264 bench press.

Var usually bloats me but I've eaten in a slight defecit for the past couple months to counteract that and I'm still feeling good strength wise. Usually at this point in prep I'm around 168. But being almost done with the var and about to start injectables, I feel like I'm right where I want to be weight wise.

I can usually manipulate my weight pretty well with diet, but last season I ended up getting some sinus thing and losing 10lbs 4 weeks out lol fml. So basically I used to be in the high 160s- low 170s during prep and I'd drop a little weight at the end to make 165. Now, since I started lighter, I'm just trying to stay where I'm at so I don't have to worry about cutting much, if at all on meet week. PLs can do different weight classes, but I want to stay 165 class to bump up my rankings and whatnot.

Ah, so you finally got some good advice. Good to see JP and Latestart come to the table.

Have you landed on exactly what you will end up doing?

Back