what doses of GH gives you CTS ?

What is cts?? I at any given time have access to a dozen or so kits for personal use. I am currently on 9iu's(split up 4x day). I will use this hopefully for a good year or so.:jump:

depends largely on the person and their sensitivity to GH, but i believe most people begin expriencing CTS at 6IU+.

CTS is caused by anything that causes compression of the Median Nerve (located in the compartment of the wrist between two of the carpal bones---bones in the wrist/hand)

Compression could be from:
1)repetitive stress/overuse: causing hypertrophy of muscles/ligaments in this region thereby impeding proper nerve flow.

2) Injury to the wrist....causing inmflamation and/or scar tissue build-up in this region.......again impeding partialy closing the carpal "TUNNEL" through which the Median Nerve passes through

3) Any systemic-swelling/edematous retention (holding water)....causing direct assault on this small opening of the Tunnel

4) Carpal bones being subluxated/dislocated: direct pressue of bones pinching on the Median Nerve

true

natty said:
depends largely on the person and their sensitivity to GH, but i believe most people begin expriencing CTS at 6IU+.

this is true but also remember that cts in relation to GH use is largely dependant upon genetic disposition...if you were gonna get it anyway GH makes it show up faster and bigger doses do not help..

bigpresser said:
What is cts?? I at any given time have access to a dozen or so kits for personal use. I am currently on 9iu's(split up 4x day). I will use this hopefully for a good year or so.:jump:

you're a MOFO :D

You can try
1) B-6
2) Vitamin C (speculative)
3) therapeutic Ultrasound/ice therapy
4) CTS brace
5) A ton of stretching
6) Clebrex
7) Flax Oil

More stretching!

I agree, it's different from person to person...........my training partner seems to get it off of as low as 4iu daily, and i didn't notice it much off of up to 9iu/day, i would feel it a little at night, but not as bad as some guys seem to get it!

just cause you don't feel it doesn't mean the GH isn't doing it's job, that would be like saying that because you don't get acne your test isn't good!! it's just the opposite, your lucky cause you don't get sides as bad..........

Back