What happens if injection doesn't reach the muscle

Weekly dosages will be 400 test E and 400 EQ twice weekly so 200 test E and 200 EQ per injection
I plan to run 3-4 weeks trt dosage of test E with hcg so that the EQ can wear off.
400 x 2 = 800, sir. not 200 lol. please just give your steroids back to whoever sold them to you. all your posts are totally incoherent.

Soho I dont get it what is so hard to understand actually every vial has 300 mg of EQ and 300 mg test E i have labs that they are correct. 300/10=30 mg now if i want near 400 mg 30*8 = 240mg so 0.8cc are 240 mg and if you inject twice weekly your 480 what cant you understand?
If your too stupid to understand simple math get of my thread.
You just got confused because i wrote 8 cc instead of 0.8cc did you really believe that i would inject 16 ml at once? I guess you want to see my 20 ml syringe that I use to inject? haha. I know that some might but if you read my other started threads you will see that im a beginner

I have injected 1,5cc test prop in delts but it was a 25mm orange.

Last edited:
Seems the gear you have is 300mg/ml in 10ml vials... that would mean each vial has 3000mg total, not 300

300mg is always a bit on the sketchy side as far as really being 300mg/ml, and if it is it could be painful

Yes i know but i have labs on the gear and a lot of reviews i ran same brand but Test P its overdosed so you get some pips but okay you survive. Guys im not retarded when i wrote 300mg vials 10ml i assumed that you would know that i meant per 1ml. Have any of you seen 10ml vials with only 250 or 300mg test? If not why are you even thinking that i would mean that?

Last edited:
300 mg/ml is pretty normal for Boldenone, not at all for Test E

Do you have 1ml amps, or 10ml bottles?

I actually have some test e 300 right now and it bites more than I like. View attachment 567844
Here***8217;s a pic I love the jugs though.

The brand is not on the bottle so I am not promoting this lab and they actually are not open anymore.

Yes i know but i have labs on the gear and a lot of reviews i ran same brand but Test P its overdosed so you get some pips but okay you survive. Guys im not retarded when i wrote 300mg vials 10ml i assumed that you would know that i meant per 1ml. Have any of you seen 10ml vials with only 250 or 300mg test? If not why are you even thinking that i would mean that?

Not retarded, but perhaps confused. I don't think anyone on this thread can make sense of your calculations.

Weekly dosages will be 400 test E and 400 EQ twice weekly so 200 test E and 200 EQ per injection
I plan to run 3-4 weeks trt dosage of test E with hcg so that the EQ can wear off.

I thought you posted 200mlg a cc now it***8217;s 300 a cc. Which is it?

Back