What is legal in Canada?

Cant fix stupid hey.
You got the schedule 4 part right, but sched 4 drugs are legal to posses for personal use as long as you are not selling. So pretty much as long as you are not a retard about your juice and just keep enough for personal use you should be fine.

Obtaining substance

(2) No person shall seek or obtain
(a) a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV, or
(b) an authorization to obtain a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV

Punishment

(7) Every person who contravenes subsection (2)

iv) to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months, where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule IV; or

(b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable
(i) for a first offence, to a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or to both, and
(ii) for a subsequent offence, to a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year, or to both.

Translated this means it is illegal to obtain or seek to obtain any substance under schedule IV. So purchasing steroids without a prescription is illegal, not just selling steroids (which is also illegal aka trafficking). You have to first obtain steroids to use them even for personal use, so if you are using steroids without a prescription you have broken the law. So as I said earlier steroids are not legal in Canada. This is right off of the government of Canada controlled substance act webpage.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't say anything at all. I am getting sick of you spreading mis-information because for some reason you think you are the all knowing guru when it comes to everything on this site. Maybe you just enjoy trolling.

Had a friend here in Canada, who's house got raided years ago for un-related matter. They found his personal stash. They took it for the time being, but ended giving it back as it was on the search warrant and was only personal use.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't say anything at all. I am getting sick of you spreading mis-information because for some reason you think you are the all knowing guru when it comes to everything on this site. Maybe you just enjoy trolling.

Damn, you've got me all figured out!

There's a difference between obtaining and possessing a substance. These guys are trying to point out to you that it's illegal to purchase, but there's a loophole that you can possess a small amount for personal use.

Its not a loophole at all man. I realize that possessing a small amount is legal, however overall AAS is NOT legal in Canada. It really comes down to this;

Obtaining AAS- illegal
Possession of AAS (small amount) - legal
Possession of AAS (large amount) - illegal
Selling AAS - illegal

Its not a loophole at all man. I realize that possessing a small amount is legal, however overall AAS is NOT legal in Canada. It really comes down to this;

Obtaining AAS- illegal
Possession of AAS (small amount) - legal
Possession of AAS (large amount) - illegal
Selling AAS - illegal

Thats what I just said retard. Thanks for coming to your senses

Ya that's definitely not what you said at all PedestrianX but its all good, I can tell you just get easily confused so I'll leave ya be.

Back