Votes: 38 11.0%
  • Top NPC Competitor

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Natural BB

Votes: 19 5.5%
  • Just trying to look good

Votes: 265 77.0%

• Total voters
I started working out seriously after wrestling, my brother was a better wrestler than me but I have always found it easy to build muscle so I decided to pursue bodybuilding instead of wrestling. I do it because I like the way it looks not to compete.

STANG 98 said:
I think most all of us got into BB because of the desire to gain attention from other people. If we wanted to exercise and look like normal human beings, we'd all have joined the cross country team in high school - LOL!

Forreals... :kiss2:

i ma a curious who has achieved has personal goal here ,i am getting closer but still far from the image i am looking for in my mind ..peace

indrid_cold17 said:
i ma a curious who has achieved has personal goal here ,i am getting closer but still far from the image i am looking for in my mind ..peace

My goal was to be as big as my grandfather, who was a European Strongman back in the 1920's in Italy. I surpassed him by almost 50lbs so I went beyond my expectations.

I do it for the chics and to blow off steam. I also like walking into a bar or club and know that if I'm not the best looking mother fucker in there, I can at the very least, kick his ass and take his place.

Back