What music gets you psyched to lift hard?

Pantera - Coyboys From Hell

Rip Dimebag You Were An Inspiration For Us All, You Are Missed.

When I am ready to fuck that heavy set up, song #3...forget the name of it...on 'The Best of John Tesh's latest CD kicks fucking ass.

Maco V, baby. Edgar V is no joke either. JUdge Jeweles. Any heavy trance. Im fortunate the gym I lift at allow's me to balst trance on their CD player. I got people looking around like what the ****. They used to just have a t.v. on with a talk show. I told them this was unacceptable, LOL. Trance addict. Go to Nations in D.C or crowbar in South Beach for those that like Techno, House and Trance.

DMX, 50 cent, eminem, and my favourite one's Scribe (don't know if you get him up there in the Northern Hemisphere), he's an awesome rapper from NZ.

Music doesn't motivate me to lift. I'm motivated when I see that fat guy with no muscles in the mirror.

killswitch engage
godsmack
damage plan
crowbar
down
ill nino
crossfade
tool
perfect circle
flaw
machinehead
slipknot
korn

Toby Keith's "Angry American" It increases my lifts by 20% and gives me the proper attitude. I think it also removes grey hair, and restores libido, makes you vote Republican, generates pheromones, clips your toenails and, don't forget, hardens your abs.

Satient2003

Back