What product(s) would you like to see PSL carry?

Now we know that primo tren and a few others are more $$ than others, but what about a mix and match and 5 with some other products. Maybe add the ones that cost more and have that combo reflect that price with a mix and match 5 with say tren e or a primo and my favorite $$$ MAST E OR A??

I'll second the superdrol.
I'd also love to see superdrol in the lineup. I'll be suggesting that for sure.
Now we know that primo tren and a few others are more $$ than others, but what about a mix and match and 5 with some other products. Maybe add the ones that cost more and have that combo reflect that price with a mix and match 5 with say tren e or a primo and my favorite $$$ MAST E OR A??

VERY good idea. This will be forwarded up right away. Nice one!

Also, what about PSL/3J cycle combo packs? Could this be done? All in one goal specific diet/cycle bundles!

I'm curious.... why would you want MORE pins when on TRT????

I pin Test Undecanoate ONCE every 4 weeks... 1000mg/4ml - and that keeps me just perfect...

Do you seriously want to pin everyday for the rest of your life!

I've experimented quite a bit with nightly shots of a short ester Test and find that I feel better even with identical blood levels compared to a slower ester. I did it initially after reading someone observe that the desire for constant levels is quite different from what our body naturally does, which involves a daily cycle of T production. After studying that I decided to try to mimic that cycle with nightly subq injections of t prop.

I reduced the dosage compared to Cypionate to adjust for the reduced ester component and got labs done after 6 week. I was within a few percentage points on total T but everything was better with the nightly shots. Morning wood could have been used as a handle to pick me up and set me on my feet. Athletic and sexual performance both improved. Sexual desire remarkably different.

I've switched back and forth a few times between nightly shots of prop and twice weekly Cypionate. I even tried nightly Cypionate out of curiosity, but it clearly didn't make that overnight spike. Over two years I tested multiple protocols multiple times. Nightly t prop of anywhere from 8 to 13 mg is by far my favorite. That's what I'm doing now.

Now, all of this is with TRT as the goal. I've run a few blasts where I just add cyp as a base and keep my nightly shots.

I'd love to try a slightly faster absorbed compound, but I can't get test acetate from a U.S. Compounding pharmacy...at least I can't find one. If PSL had test acetate I'd buy it and test it for my TRT. Also, I've read that acetate is less irritating to the tissues than propionate.

Back