What product(s) would you like to see PSL carry?

Some more ancillary support products would be good, such as prami. Items that are needed with the other products. Love you high dose of Tren and/or Deca? Get your Prami at the same time...

Errr...just noticed others said Caber, which does the same thing as prami.

Last edited:
Testosterone acetate! Shorter half life than prop, usually much less pip than prop. I'd be all over that for my TRT. I did nightly test prop shots to get a nightly spike. Test acetate would make a little more spike and I could use a little more without the occasional lump the prop gave me.

Minimize the ethyl oleate so I don't stink and I'll order that stuff!

Testosterone acetate! Shorter half life than prop, usually much less pip than prop. I'd be all over that for my TRT. I did nightly test prop shots to get a nightly spike. Test acetate would make a little more spike and I could use a little more without the occasional lump the prop gave me.

Yes, replying to myself. Please let me know when to order my 10 vials of testosterone acetate. ;)

Also, it would be super nice to see u guys make bigger pills for splitting. The adex 1mg tabs are nearly impossible :([/QUOTE]

Pill crusher and a tiny scale to weigh out the product. I understand it can be a little hassle but the people producing the pill may have it that size to minimize other products they'd have to add in to make it bigger.

You could always buy caps to fill yourself.. or even just RUI's Adex instead since it's liquid..

Or, we could request PSL does a liquid line for AI's, and PCT meds :D

I noticed you guys have a starter/beginner cycle, but not for domestic. Have you guys thought about having a starter/beginner cycle, but from domestic? Cut out the overseas crap? just curious

Believe me. It may take longer to get to you, but overseas is much safer. Not to mention the products are cheaper.

I'm curious.... why would you want MORE pins when on TRT????

I pin Test Undecanoate ONCE every 4 weeks... 1000mg/4ml - and that keeps me just perfect...

Do you seriously want to pin everyday for the rest of your life!

Accessories like pins. This way I don't need to go anywhere else. I like to do all my business with one source when possible. Just me.

Yall have the best of everything I know I have used most of ur products and love them all I would like to see script amps like omna and Norma's even oraganon Sust

Yall have the best of everything I know I have used most of ur products and love them all I would like to see script amps like omna and Norma's even oraganon Sust

Every now and then we source out some HG products. I agree, I'd love to see some omnas as well.

The domestic line seems to have the biggest room for growth...

There was and EP line of tren that came in little 10ml vials that was really cool!!!

The tren was a bright golden color (like it is now) but the little vials sure did make'm pretty! :D

Please forgive the stupid question. Why do you say that? I tried to ask this question in a PM, but I guess I dont have enough participation or whatever. If you are willing to answer this question, I appreciate it. Thanks. If not, I understand

When ordering overseas....if it's intercepted by customs...you just get a letter in the mail, which you throw away and that's the end of it. DO NOT respond to this letter just forget about it.

If you order from a domestic source, (which are highly pursued by LE) and it get's intercepted, you can probably expect a knock on the door. This is a sensitive subject to be speaking about on the public forums. If you have more questions, get your post count up to 50 so you can PM me.

For the things we use the most as a staple, what about some bigger bottles :) I'm not sure that adding pins would be worth the trouble unless added to the domestic line. I could be wrong but 10$ for 100ct in 3 days is preet easy. Let them stick to the good shit!

Also, and I'm no. Chemist but what about acetate, such as tren a in a higher dose? I love PSL tren a but would pay more for the same if in higher dose. I also liked the alpha pharm.

For the things we use the most as a staple, what about some bigger bottles :) I'm not sure that adding pins would be worth the trouble unless added to the domestic line. I could be wrong but 10$ for 100ct in 3 days is preet easy. Let them stick to the good shit!

Also, and I'm no. Chemist but what about acetate, such as tren a in a higher dose? I love PSL tren a but would pay more for the same if in higher dose. I also liked the alpha pharm.

Ah, I hear ya but I'd still like one stop shop. Im not a big fan of using my credit card at multiple internet sites...jus say in. That's me.

Me neither bro, but I'm also not a big fan of having a huge order that gets split up and doubles the handling of customs either. Me personally, I get a credit or debit card from any store, pick one and pre load the amount needed for the purchace or have that card for just those purchases. Never attached to my name and scammers have little to no money to steal one that purchase is made. I have a reload able just for pins, bacwater etc. Sometimes I do use my personal but I trust that source and have done trusty business with them for 3 years and can contact a rep at all times. I however never use cc because even though you source is trusted your info is out there, therefore I use preloaded or debit that isn't tied to my personal savings or checking. For the most part that debit has lunch money to run on at work all week until time to make an order which then it will have what I need $ for that order and no more.
If anyone sees a flaw with this please tell me but this seems to work safely for me and I always get yo order:)

Back