What would you suggest.... strange one

Thompson31580

I tore the proximal tendon on my bicep 9 months ago and had surgery to fix it. The tendon was destroyed so my doctor "built" me a new one. Ive been training for almost 2 months now and have regained alot of my former size. Problem is that I used to have enormous biceps and fantastic peak. Now my bicep that was repaired is very small, flat, and looks totally different with no outer head whatsoever. What would you suggest?? I was thinking maybe using syntherol (had good results in my calves), IGF, PGF, anything site specific?? My my arm relaxed my bicep still looks massive and almost identical to what it was. Flexxed it looks like half of it was removed and it doesnt even resemble what it looked like in terms of peak.

bump for an interesting question....

I don't really know what you can do about this. Are you a huge guy? I'm not sure if your bicep will ever really be the same, but syntherol might do something.

Dont think it can get to the same size, as he probably has rebuilt the whole setting of the muscle attached.

I also would like to know any input, its one with if you tare a muscle if its taken care of quickly, but a tendon...?

outlawtas2 said:
bump for an interesting question....

I don't really know what you can do about this. Are you a huge guy? I'm not sure if your bicep will ever really be the same, but syntherol might do something.
Im not going to be stepping on a pro stage anytime soon, but Im 5'9 227 at 8% with 2 months of training. Preinjury I was 245 at about 10%. Its pretty strange. Immediately after the tear my peak was just fake looking. Darrem Charles comes to mind, but I didnt think this was what it would look like once repaired. The tendon was inserted up on the shoulder, they did the keyhole repair (drilled a hole in the humerus and pulled the tendon through and knotted the end) and stitched it onto the humerus so it is actually inserted lower in the arm so I dont understand why it would look so much smaller as it now has a shorter insertion. Is is possible that there was so much atrophy and it hasnt regained 100% yet? My right lat is also pretty underdeveloped comparably speaking now. Do you think its safe to start syntherol already? Anyone had site specific success with IGF?? Maybe non esterfied stuff?

Back