whats the best foods to bulk up, and put on size??

How expensive is the diet monthly for you? Whats a good diet on a budget?

That can vary by so much depending on where you live, which stores you shop at, what foods you enjoy eating, how big or small you are and whether cutting or bulking bc bigger people need more calories all other factors being equal and cuts require less calorie etc. no way to answer that question and have it really be relevant to you unless the person lives near you, goes tot he same stores and has similar stats and goals.

For a budget, cans of tuna, potatoes, oatmeal, milk, natural peanut butter, eggs, bananas, brown rice, pasta, i like no yolks noodles also, mix it with ground beef or turkey, any kind of pork chicken or beef i buy the large value packs of whatever is on sale. Buy your olive oil from the international foods section i find it cheaper than commercial brands. For salads buy a head of lettuce and whatever veggies you want and make your own. You get more for less when comoared to buying the premade bagged salads.

Food. That's it. Just eat, and eat and eat. Worry about the details later. If you get all into it now then you will waste time that you could be eating and be counterproductive. Just eat, stay active, then when you get about 20 pounds over your ideal weight, start taking your diet more seriously and workout like a mofo.

Main things to bulk up is that to increase the calories. So it's compulsory to take a balanced diet for our body. I personally recommended egg, green vegetables, Beef and milk.Remember you eat so much to continue weight gaining.

Here is a list of some of my favs

Carbs
Oatmeal
Wheat pasta
Brown rice
Wheat bread
Beans

Protein
Chicken
Turkey
Tuna
Lean cuts of beef
Egg Whites
skim milk
cottage cheese

Hmm, a long time ago I read an article of Ryan Reynolds diet in a Men's Health. He or the writer said he ate steel cut oats. I never even picked up the container of steel cut in the store because they were more expensive. I nudged it off as just a luxury type of oats lol So now, I make a decent living and figured Hey, I'll try these out for once! A standard serving of oats is 1/2 cup, about 150 cal 5g protein 34+ carbs, fiber etc Steel cut serving is 1/3 cup 170 cal 6g protein more carbs and fiber and only 1-2cents/oz more expensive. So, eat less oats and get more for what you do eat :) Enjoy steel cut from now on.

I always have good results with all natty peanut butter for bulking 2-3 servings a day

My usual favorites :
Guacamole
Pb
Oats
Milk
Steak
Pasta
Potatoes
Bananas
Bread
Whole eggs
Beans

The usual stuff

I believe you shouldn't let yourself go and eat like shit on a bulk. Bulk should still be clean but just a lot more meals, or up the quantity of food per meal. I'm sure others will think different... But, this is how I've always done it, and it's worked wonderful for me.

plz help for diet

age26
weight75kg
height 5.7
bf 12 to 14%
i am from pakistan i want to gain size . i am planing dbol and test e cycle but i need diet chart for max lean gains

can anyone create diet plan with asian foods (egg,chicken, beef, wheat porridge, milk, greek yogurt , rice)
cycle
week 1 to 4 dbol 30 mg per day
week 1 to 10 trst e 500mg per week
week 3 to 10 adex 0.25 mg eod
week 14 to 17 clomid 75/50/25/25
nolvadex 20/20/10/10

Last edited:
Back