whats the best foods to bulk up, and put on size??

One of the cheapest and best meats to buy is turkey it around 1.29 per pound where chicken is anywhere from 2 dollars to 6 dollars a pound ....also if you get rice in bulks you can buy 5 pounds for 11 dollars which will last you over a week....also you can get multivitamins for the nutrients if you are on a low budget

MAX-take everything that ranger said and add it to what atherjen said. you can get 5000 cals easy!! example #1
meal#1-3 whole eggs-5 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal
5 oz lean ground beef
meal#2-2 scoops whey protein
2 scoops N-large
2 tbsp- whipping cream
1 tbsp-flax oil
meal#3-8-10 oz lean meat
1 cup rice or 8 oz potato
1 cup green vegge
1 tbsp olive oil
meal#4- same as #2
meal#5- same as #3
meal#6- 8oz lean ground beef
1/2 cup green vegge

**post workout-3 scoop N-large-1 scoop whey
**1 cup of peanuts throught the day to snack on!!

you do the math!! i will bet it is between 5000-5500 in calories and NO junk in there!! i have done it and it works!!

I find your post very interesting and informative. I can still use a little bit more elaboration on the meals, especially meal #1. Is it boiled eggs or fried or raw? And is the lean ground beef grilled or cooked?
Meal #3 only 1 tbspn olive oil to mix with the green veggies?

Am sorry for asking these questions but I am new to this whole dieting thing
and calorie count. I always had a problems with bulking up and the most I've
Weighed is 165lbs. Am now at 160 and my ultimate goal is 225. But for now I just wanna
Gain 35lbs. Anyone know anything about "explode"?

Stsrt eating HOME MADE hamburgers with lettuce, tomatoes, mayonaise, and sesame seed buns. Will have everything you need. Protiens,carbs,fats. As well as plenty of fiber

I cook a lot of stuff like chicken and steak in butter, and it tastes pretty damn good, it also helps increase calories.
Gonna try coconut oil in my shakes in near future as well, should help get those calories up as well.

Find out how many calories your body needs a day to have an excess amount at night when you sleep. This will allow for your body to gain weight and muscle if you eat healthy foods. drink lots of water as well. Sleep 8 hours a day. It comes down to dedication and research for your own body.

Eggs, Tuna, Chicken, milk, fish , beef will give you protein to build and Chicken is cheap and so is milk but you must add extra cals to bulk up so add Rice and pasta both very cheap foods.

NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED

me too i eat any and every thing infront of me rather im training or not but dont seem to get pass 195 or 200 it seems like i need the most fat and garbage to get any energy

Great list ranger. I always hit the cottage cheese right before bed. I noticed I got a lot of gains on my post cycle therapy (pct) diet, when I really started hitting the red meat. Have to keep up my cardio when I do this, but it def pays off in the gains dept

Back