What's the freakiest thing your girl has done?

Let me blast inside her raw dog and bang her in the ass like it was going outta style.

hell yeah.

after being safe and wrapping it up for years, I'll be honest, it wasn't that long ago before I became a raw dawg regular. If I had known how much better it was, i would of prego'd the rest of the bitches.

and the backdoor is pretty nice

While in Deutschland this German chick tied me up and gagged me and while sucking me off she pulled out my ball hair one by one...

Was a unique experience...

She also tried shoving ice cubes up my ass but she wasnt successful because I starting thrashing around to much.

I fucked her on a M1A1 tank, tanning bed, pool, park and numerous other places.

She also liked it when we blasted Pantera or some other heavy metal and I ran a marathon on her ASS. Pulling her hair, choking her and shoving her head into the pillow..

Ahh... those were the good ol' days....

Met another that liked it when I put my Chemical protective mask on her and covered up the air intake while I was giving it to her...

Fuckin on the couch in the family room, while her parents are sitting in the dining room down the hall, literally 20 feet away. Aside from that, fucking in a cemetary and multiple road dome sessions.

boring. but atleast ure honest.

I banged my ex's twin sister... and she walked in. Got fucking pissed started yelling then said,"That looks hot. Fuck it" She jumped in and I finished off with a wad on both of their lips. And no they did not go down on eachother... I asked hahaha

The strangest thing I ever saw was one time me an my buddy were stripping at this party, well I was done sitting on the couch grabbing some titty while my boy was laying on the floor getting dollars shoved into his G then these 2 Mexican sisters started sucking his cock and balls.. it was funny has hell BUT the font door opened and a strange sucking pop sound was heard followed by "MOM" I was thinking oh fuck you got to be kidding me. I was getting ready to jump up grab my shit and run, my buddy went limp in .10th of a second. Well mom walked over knelt down pushed the girls head's away and said I shit you not "let me show you girls how to do this" OMG she started sucking that dick like a champ. It felt so awkward I grabbed my shit and got dressed while the girls at the party were screaming and drinking. Anyway he never busted we said we had to get to the next party. It was the strangest shit ever. We still talk about it 7 years later.

...fantasies. they even exist at age 62.

Back